User Tag List

Page 41 of 375 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 91 141 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Notnimdab729
    Hi Ginno,
    I think u need to go for acupuncture man. Wear thick clothing to protect yr knees from cold. and dont bathe after 9pm, to prevent getting arthritis. Drink abit of ginger juice and dont overstrain yr knees like jumping and lunging. Whenever, u feel yr knees are weak,do wear the knees' joints protective padding or we call knees guards for preventive purposes. they may help to a certain extent. Thank u for the caution. I will try my best to safeguard my knees as long as I can go. Hopefully can last till at least 70 yrs old. Hope to see u at CCK. Happy and enjoyable stay to in Australia.
    Lee
    Wah, Mr Lee, dun wan acupuncture man. I scare of needle wor. Wait they poke wrong spot, then i pee in m pants how? ma lu one leyy...lol...you just just got to be careful with knee injury, once you get them, they are hard to go away.

Mr Lee, 70 years old sure can one la...no worries about it~!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lee has much better stamina than me even though I am half his age then. So impressed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post CCK Sport Hall

Hi EastDevil,
    Thanks for the compliment. U can be better if u always keep exercising and avoid injuries.
    As for Ginno, dont worry man. Dont go to one that is not qualified lah. Instead of curing, he or she will damage yr knees, then susah lah!!! Some time, we have to believe in Chinese Massage therapy n acupuncture. But acupuncture dont have a lasting curing effect. U need to go for treatment frequently to maintain same healing effect. No pain better than have pain ah. Good luck to u. Hope to u soon in Spore.
    Lee
    Quote Originally Posted by EastDevil
    Lee has much better stamina than me even though I am half his age then. So impressed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Guys and Gals,

FYI, I had to stop playing yesterday in the midst of a game because I felt a sharp pain around my chest area, first I thought it was my heart but then it was not spreading so that was a relief. Anyway I had it checked out yesterday and apparently I have over stretched a bone connecting the chest and rib area, so I have to take a temporary break for about 2 weeks before resuming, the game will still go on, and the courts will be booked as usual, but I will see you in about 3 weeks, so until then have fun and keep on hitting the birdie.

Cheers

theforceisback and temporarily derailed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Guys and Gals,

FYI, I had to stop playing yesterday in the midst of a game because I felt a sharp pain around my chest area, first I thought it was my heart but then it was not spreading so that was a relief. Anyway I had it checked out yesterday and apparently I have over stretched a bone connecting the chest and rib area, so I have to take a temporary break for about 2 weeks before resuming, the game will still go on, and the courts will be booked as usual, but I will see you in about 3 weeks, so until then have fun and keep on hitting the birdie.

Cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by theforceisback
    Hey Guys and Gals,

Cheers

Hey Jim, sad to hear about yr injury....but relieved its not related to any heart problems... coz dat day saw that u are having some diffficulty breathing. Anyway, take good care of yourself, rest well and cya in about 3 weeks time when u recover fully.

Lastly, thanks alot for keeping the Sat morning session going as usual despite u, our organiser unable to make it. Appreciate yr effort alot.

Regards,
    Malcolm (Slacker)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Jim, take care and rest well. I didn't know badminton could hurt the rib bone. Well, I guess we all aging folks have to take extra precaution to "preserve" our bones and avoid getting injured as much as we possibly can.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by madman
    Hi Jim, take care and rest well. I didn't know badminton could hurt the rib bone. Well, I guess we all aging folks have to take extra precaution to "preserve" our bones and avoid getting injured as much as we possibly can.
    Oh come on... you are not that old.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

take a good rest and fast recovery Jim,

Hey Guys and Gals,

Cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Bt Gombak

Hi Jimmy,
    Take a good rest and free yrself of all the injuries and worries. When playing any games, once we feel breathless or pain in chest, we should stop and rest. It is better to call it for a day during that moment. Hope u have a fast recovery and proper rest.
    Lee
    Hey Guys and Gals,

Cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Notnimdab729
    Hi Jimmy,
    Take a good rest and free yrself of all the injuries and worries. When playing any games, once we feel breathless or pain in chest, we should stop and rest. It is better to call it for a day during that moment. Hope u have a fast recovery and proper rest.
    Lee
    Lee, that's easy. Once you see my face turn blue or purple during a game, you know I need a rest.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I think it is absolutely crucial that all of us do some warming up for at least 5 minutes before we get on the courts. I usually see folks quickly grab their rackets once they enter the hall and hurriedly get on with the games without any warming up and stretching. That would be recipe for injuries.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Guys and Gals,

Cheers

Hi Jim,

I'm glad you are fine, take plenty of rest...we will miss you.
    Hope to see u soon on the courts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Take care Jim.... Hope to see u soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jimmy....

Bro i wish you speedy recovery and take a good rest for now...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hey....

Guys hows the discussion for the tournament thingy........we kinda like stop. Can we have a final input then we do a mock run and then we follow by the actual one. Mock before Jim returns and actual after jim returns. Input please on the format pairings etc. Need to inject some excitement for you guys to prevent the "usual Saturday" syndrome.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post cck sport hall

Hi EastDevil,
    Dont frighten me with color change leh? Ok, warm up is important prior to any game proper. The only danger is some time people get carry away with betting. If there is betting, then it means some guys will go all out to make sure they fight for every point. That is dangerous if they overdone it or go beyond their limits. Nobody know their limits until they pengsan. By then, it is too late OMG then. Bye....bye....liao. So, relaxed and dont take it too serious lah. Just let enjoy our games and have fun.
    Lee
    Quote Originally Posted by EastDevil
    Lee, that's easy. Once you see my face turn blue or purple during a game, you know I need a rest.