User Tag List

Page 44 of 375 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 94 144 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by madman
    Yes, Lee, cannot teach an old dog any more new tricks...........even love-making needs warming up, otherwise, cramp halfway........ We old men need to take care of our bodies for our wife's sake..........otherwise, if we cannot perform anymore, then they will look elsewhere.........

Warm-up b4 love-making ? U mean foreplay izzit ? Or u do weight-lifting b4 doing IT ? Confused . Nowadays a lot of man cannot perform at home but can perform outside leh, that's Y u see so many poor wives write to Aunt Agony/Weepy about China girls...May be u should teach us the warming up techniques to stop this problem

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh........ and what about if the wife can not perform well ? he..he..he....

(is it true that try a young may give you feel younger ? coz never try b4)

Yes, Lee, cannot teach an old dog any more new tricks...........even love-making needs warming up, otherwise, cramp halfway........ We old men need to take care of our bodies for our wife's sake..........otherwise, if we cannot perform anymore, then they will look elsewhere.........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maa2003

Try a young one and you will get more headaches, especially the under 18 ones. If u dun mind eating free curry rice with a few strokes of hot rattan, try it !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...reminds me of an episode when a primary school classmate of mine whom I had not met since years ago bumped into each other. I asked him what he did for a living. I was with my wife then and he alone. He said, "I take on virgin young girls.......". My jaw dropped to the floor and my wife was dumbfounded. Later, on further probing, we realized that he was a quantity surveyor for greenfield projects and had to take on "virgin jungles".......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...reminds me of an episode when a primary school classmate of mine whom I had not met since years ago bumped into each other. I asked him what he did for a living. I was with my wife then and he alone. He said, "I take on virgin young girls.......". My jaw dropped to the floor and my wife was dumbfounded. Later, on further probing, we realized that he was a quantity surveyor for greenfield projects and had to take on "virgin jungles".......
    ha ha... communication error!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cktiew
    Warm-up b4 love-making ? U mean foreplay izzit ? Or u do weight-lifting b4 doing IT ? Confused . Nowadays a lot of man cannot perform at home but can perform outside leh, that's Y u see so many poor wives write to Aunt Agony/Weepy about China girls...May be u should teach us the warming up techniques to stop this problem
    Noooooo, Mike. It's the period between foreplay and the IT. Foreplay is like wearing your badminton shoes before you get on the court. I'm sure you'll agree.......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Noooooo, Mike. It's the period between foreplay and the IT. Foreplay is like wearing your badminton shoes before you get on the court. I'm sure you'll agree.......
    wah ha ha ha, this thread has deviated course from earth to Jupiter......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maa2003

I beg to differ. Here are the reasons:

1) Studies has proven that women's appetite for love-making actually increases with age, in particular the gradient is steeper for those over 40 before taperring off at about 50 before subsiding at about 60.

2) There is no such thing (my opinion) as a woman who cannot perform. It is usually the man who cannot and needs to rely on the tiny blue pill for the increased flow of blood to that little piece of meat that protrude out of the body.

3) God forbids adulterous affairs. So, I really cannot tell you anything about the physical part of the ACT with someone much younger. However, there was a study in Singapore about older men (those above 60) suffering from heart attack during the ACT with prostitutes/mistresses; the reason given was that the men were afraid that they would be caught red-handed by their wives. In addition, I don't think you will feel any younger emotionally. Instead, I reckon you will feel plenty of guilt after the brief moment of pleasure. Definitely not wise to even think of it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Asimof
    wah ha ha ha, this thread has deviated course from earth to Jupiter......
    Ha ha, yes I agree. But it does add some spice to the forum especially with DOM like us in the team.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I beg to differ. Here are the reasons:

1) Studies has proven that women's appetite for love-making actually increases with age, in particular the gradient is steeper for those over 40 before taperring off at about 50 before subsiding at about 60.

2) There is no such thing (my opinion) as a woman who cannot perform. It is usually the man who cannot and needs to rely on the tiny blue pill for the increased flow of blood to that little piece of meat that protrude out of the body.

3) God forbids adulterous affairs. So, I really cannot tell you anything about the physical part of the ACT with someone much younger. However, there was a study in Singapore about older men (those above 60) suffering from heart attack during the ACT with prostitutes/mistresses; the reason given was that the men were afraid that they would be caught red-handed by their wives. In addition, I don't think you will feel any younger emotionally. Instead, I reckon you will feel plenty of guilt after the brief moment of pleasure. Definitely not wise to even think of it.
    Wow Madman, since when u become Dr Love ?

"Foreplay is like wearing your badminton shoes before you get on the court"

Foreplay really so smelly one meh ? U got ur doctorate from which U ah ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In the animal kingdom, smell is a stimulant........U have no smell meh?

Which U? No lah......self taught after many trials and errors.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb cck sport hall

Hi Mike,
    Madman graduated from U of Woodbridge lah Oh, forgot now changed to U of IMH Double degrees in madness and haywire....... Sometimes, we define creativity and lunacy as a very fine line lah.........Well, let see from his protruding point of view......
    Lee

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Err... men are naturally just like most other male animals... we are never satisfied with one.

And I thought the possibility of being caught enhances the experience?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Notnimdab729
    Hi Mike,
    Madman graduated from U of Woodbridge lah Oh, forgot now changed to U of IMH Double degrees in madness and haywire....... Sometimes, we define creativity and lunacy as a very fine line lah.........Well, let see from his protruding point of view......
    Lee
    Hi Lee,

Thanks for exposing his true qualifications. At first I tot he graduated from NUH leh (National University of Haoxiaology). Din know it is worse.His PhD must spell Permanent head Damage lah.

Can u tell him dun insult us as animals. We r human beings with only fragrance ah, NOT smelly smells like miao- miao cats or wow-wow dogs. But he may not understand our explanations anyway...judging from the U he comes from...sigh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up cck sport hall

Hi Mike,
    He has his six scent ah? I sell fragrances.....wait till I bring my special fragrance n make his protruding part stand for the whole game and dont ever stand in front of him. Back in danger......ha...ha....ha Frankly, I always admire madman method of playing......he always bring his Tongkat(racket) high up in the air and tell his opponents.......look ......I am up in the air....dont play...playyy,,,,,ok? Watch out I am going to use my Tongkat to whack u.....
    Lee
    Hi Lee,

Thanks for exposing his true qualifications. At first I tot he graduated from NUH leh (National University of Haoxiaology). Din know it is worse.His PhD must spell Permanent head Damage lah.

Can u tell him dun insult us as animals. We r human beings with only fragrance ah, NOT smelly smells like miao- miao cats or wow-wow dogs. But he may not understand our explanations anyway...judging from the U he comes from...sigh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya, i tink he eats a lot of Tongkat Ali, tats y his is like a Tongkat, always ready 2 whack. U should bring a fragrance that can soothe him down, make him less excitable, then he won't get so mad man !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ha ha ha.......next time you stand in fron of me when u serve, be careful OK? I might just use my Tongkat inappropriately..... to clear the pathway......