User Tag List

Page 53 of 373 FirstFirst ... 3 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 885 to 901 of 6331
  1. #885
    Administrator kwun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Santa Clara, California, United States
    Posts
    35,915
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    post some pics guys? this is turning out to be a really successful group thanks to the effort of lightsmash and others.

  2. #886
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    SG and MY
    Posts
    669
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The grp is so successful because of...

    organizer: Jim aka theforceisback
    Assistant court booker: Sunder

    last but not least, JBKokkeong aka Fred who has been helping out with the collection of the fees and the providing shuttles to the grp at a very good price.
    Thumbs up for these guys.
    Last edited by lightsmash; 06-23-2006 at 11:03 PM.

  3. #887
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    SG and MY
    Posts
    669
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    OMG, sorry for spamming so many post...something is wrong with my interenet connection.
    June 2006 is not good for me...

    Lost handphone
    Lost clothes

    what more?
    Last edited by lightsmash; 06-23-2006 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Repeated posting

  4. #888
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    SG and MY
    Posts
    669
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Btw did anyone picked up my bag of clothes by mistake?
    I lost mine...the contents are a very nice yonex shirt, a very nice pair of socks and a very nice apacs wrist band.

  5. #889
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default hehe

    light smash

    u seem to have some admirer ...



    maybe u check Ebay got put on auction...

  6. #890
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    SG and MY
    Posts
    669
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qianer
    light smash

    u seem to have some admirer ...



    maybe u check Ebay got put on auction...
    No way, I'm not rich, handsome, capable...on top of that my badminton techniques sucks too. The worst part is I took a cab back to search for my smelly clothes...but its gone.
    The yonex shirt...I've only worn it twice.
    Cant believe anyone would want those sweat soaked shirt.

  7. #891
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    78
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lightsmash
    No way, I'm not rich, handsome, capable...on top of that my badminton techniques sucks too. The worst part is I took a cab back to search for my smelly clothes...but its gone.
    The yonex shirt...I've only worn it twice.
    Cant believe anyone would want those sweat soaked shirt.
    could be the cleaner u know. it takes little effort to wash the clothes and sell them as second-hand...

  8. #892
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore, CCK
    Posts
    56
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    u know the auntie that sells 100 plus? yeah the cleaner.

    i play frequently at cck so i know..

    this r my assumptions so errr..

    i think that

    -she will take if if it seems like it belongs to no one. (seriously).

    -she collects semi-mint conditions shuttle and sells them.., so i presume that she takes and sells whatever she finds...

    actually there are CCTV cameras in the complex but i dunno if they shine on the spot u put ur bag...

    anyway i went for the session n i tot i saw a yonex plastic bag. i was wondering, it looked like the one from aviva open? i thought " why wud anyone bring a plastic bag from aviva open? "......

    u shld have just put it in ur bag mah..., save all the trouble..

    so..

    i SUGGEST...

    u try (im not saying u shld, decide for urself), to open the FIRE extingusiher, as you can find her stock of mint shuttles or other "collected" stuff....

    im not sure it's wrong to take those shuttles, as afterall, she picked them up and to sell them is a kinda wrong thing to do?

    no wonder it's been hard to pick up used shuttles at cck nowadays...

  9. #893
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    328
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    loh, maybe this is your bad luck month. hope that july you would find good fortune to recoup back your loses. plus there's always singapore pools to go to for assistance. hehe

  10. #894
    Regular Member Notnimdab729's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    874
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile CCK Sport Hall

    Hi Loh,
    What happened to u? The next moment u might lose yr underwear too. Beware yr belongings kena hijack ah?Oh my god, u lose yr beautiful shirt plus wrist band n socks......... .Please dont lose yrself..... Be more careful the next time....... Good luck man.
    Lee
    Quote Originally Posted by lightsmash
    Btw did anyone picked up my bag of clothes by mistake?
    I lost mine...the contents are a very nice yonex shirt, a very nice pair of socks and a very nice apacs wrist band.

  11. #895
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    175
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yo Loh,

    Sorry to hear of your missing shirt and stuff. Let me see if i can find a nice Yonex T for you from my friend's shop in JB. He gets quite a few complimentary gears from Sunrise. Keep your fingers crossed.

    Keep up the good work. Cheers!

  12. #896
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    SG and MY
    Posts
    669
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Notnimdab729
    Hi Loh,
    What happened to u? The next moment u might lose yr underwear too. Beware yr belongings kena hijack ah?Oh my god, u lose yr beautiful shirt plus wrist band n socks......... .Please dont lose yrself..... Be more careful the next time....... Good luck man.
    Lee
    Thanks, dunno why so suay...or rather muddle headed.
    my new yonex shirt bought from aviva 2006 gone!

  13. #897
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    SG and MY
    Posts
    669
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cklee
    Yo Loh,

    Sorry to hear of your missing shirt and stuff. Let me see if i can find a nice Yonex T for you from my friend's shop in JB. He gets quite a few complimentary gears from Sunrise. Keep your fingers crossed.

    Keep up the good work. Cheers!
    Haha, thanks ck.
    free one ah?
    C u this wed.

  14. #898
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Johore Bahru
    Posts
    324
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lightsmash
    The grp is so successful because of...

    organizer: Jim aka theforceisback
    Assistant court booker: Sunder

    last but not least, JBKokkeong aka Fred who has been helping out with the collection of the fees and the providing shuttles to the grp at a very good price.
    Thumbs up for these guys.
    Just doing my part to ensure all of us can have an affordable and fun 2 hours of badminton. What is $$ when compare to 20 - 24 players having a good time rite? We use to play with AS 30 at at $4.30 per pax. BUt now i can see everyone feeling great playing with AS 40 birds and only paying 10 cents more. Great feeling of satisfaction. I think at 4.40 per pax we are the cheapest paying group in the whole of Singapore. What more with Yonex AS 40 Shuttles. I dare say no group come close in terms of cost management. Most group i know using ProTech PT10 charges $5 per pax minimum. Cheerios guys.

    P.s Btw this week can even go under $4 bucks as we have some reserve shuttles left over last week (roughly about 6). So please turn up this week. And reserve one for me just in case i m tooooo bz to sign up. : )

  15. #899
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Johore Bahru
    Posts
    324
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Just for group info

    Hey guys....

    I hope you guys have always notice a father and son Pairing (SKyrider and Jr ) turning up regularly for our Saturday Group. HIs son Edwin ( Skyrider Jr) have just recently joint third placing for the Cheers AGe group Singles under 11!!!!. That means he is the Top 4 player in SIngapore for his age group. This unseeded cute , lovable and chubby boy achieved this feat and by no means was a fluke. He knocked out the Tournament seed 2nd player Lee Zheng Xi from NAngyang primary in a close straight set win (22-20, 23-21) and was a hot favourite for the finals until his lack of match exposure saw him losing to the Turnament 3rd seeded player Ng Cheng An from Tao Nan primary despite losing a close 1st set 21-17 but not before winning strongly the 2nd set 21-5. Despite trying his best he lost the 3rd set 21-18. I hope that you guys and gave him some words of encouragement for his performance and would feel proud to have a kid like him in our Saturday Group.

    P.s
    Along the way he took out another indonesian trained local boy in a 21-17 21-17 straight set win. He has never drop a set before the semi finals and was odds on to win that too.

  16. #900
    Regular Member Notnimdab729's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    874
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up CCK Sport Hall

    Hi SkyRider Jnr,
    Well done buy and congratulation to u n to yr dad too. Good to hear such good news. Work harder n achieve best result through consistent performance will be yr aim. Join more games and expose yrself to various techniques n tactics, u will excel. Keep it up Junior.
    Congrat to Fred too, since u are one of his coach too.
    Lee
    Quote Originally Posted by JBKokKeong
    Hey guys....

    I hope you guys have always notice a father and son Pairing (SKyrider and Jr ) turning up regularly for our Saturday Group. HIs son Edwin ( Skyrider Jr) have just recently joint third placing for the Cheers AGe group Singles under 11!!!!. That means he is the Top 4 player in SIngapore for his age group. This unseeded cute , lovable and chubby boy achieved this feat and by no means was a fluke. He knocked out the Tournament seed 2nd player Lee Zheng Xi from NAngyang primary in a close straight set win (22-20, 23-21) and was a hot favourite for the finals until his lack of match exposure saw him losing to the Turnament 3rd seeded player Ng Cheng An from Tao Nan primary despite losing a close 1st set 21-17 but not before winning strongly the 2nd set 21-5. Despite trying his best he lost the 3rd set 21-18. I hope that you guys and gave him some words of encouragement for his performance and would feel proud to have a kid like him in our Saturday Group.

    P.s
    Along the way he took out another indonesian trained local boy in a 21-17 21-17 straight set win. He has never drop a set before the semi finals and was odds on to win that too.

  17. #901
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    SG and MY
    Posts
    669
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by JBKokKeong
    Hey guys....

    I hope you guys have always notice a father and son Pairing (SKyrider and Jr ) turning up regularly for our Saturday Group. HIs son Edwin ( Skyrider Jr) have just recently joint third placing for the Cheers AGe group Singles under 11!!!!. That means he is the Top 4 player in SIngapore for his age group. This unseeded cute , lovable and chubby boy achieved this feat and by no means was a fluke. He knocked out the Tournament seed 2nd player Lee Zheng Xi from NAngyang primary in a close straight set win (22-20, 23-21) and was a hot favourite for the finals until his lack of match exposure saw him losing to the Turnament 3rd seeded player Ng Cheng An from Tao Nan primary despite losing a close 1st set 21-17 but not before winning strongly the 2nd set 21-5. Despite trying his best he lost the 3rd set 21-18. I hope that you guys and gave him some words of encouragement for his performance and would feel proud to have a kid like him in our Saturday Group.

    P.s
    Along the way he took out another indonesian trained local boy in a 21-17 21-17 straight set win. He has never drop a set before the semi finals and was odds on to win that too.
    Fwah...good job Edwin. Looks like his hardwork paid off. Little wonder why he didnt come to cck games lately, hes become a star! Just joking, dont mind me.

Similar Threads

  1. CCK Sports Hall - Saturdays 5pm to 8pm
    By shuennms in forum Singapore
    Replies: 4994
    : 07-25-2014, 11:35 PM
  2. 17Dec11. Bedok Sports Hall. 9am-11am
    By subedjo in forum Singapore
    Replies: 3
    : 12-16-2011, 09:00 AM
  3. 18Dec2011. Bedok Sports Hall. 9am-11am
    By subedjo in forum Singapore
    Replies: 3
    : 12-14-2011, 08:48 PM
  4. Selling 5 mar clementi sports hall 9-11am
    By cesar_james12 in forum Singapore
    Replies: 0
    : 02-20-2011, 10:57 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    : 06-20-2006, 11:44 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •