User Tag List

Page 53 of 373 FirstFirst ... 3 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 103 153 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

post some pics guys? this is turning out to be a really successful group thanks to the effort of lightsmash and others.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The grp is so successful because of...

organizer: Jim aka theforceisback
    Assistant court booker: Sunder

last but not least, JBKokkeong aka Fred who has been helping out with the collection of the fees and the providing shuttles to the grp at a very good price.
    Thumbs up for these guys.
    Last edited by lightsmash; 06-23-2006 at 11:03 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG, sorry for spamming so many post...something is wrong with my interenet connection.
    June 2006 is not good for me...

Lost handphone
    Lost clothes

what more?
    Last edited by lightsmash; 06-23-2006 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Repeated posting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Btw did anyone picked up my bag of clothes by mistake?
    I lost mine...the contents are a very nice yonex shirt, a very nice pair of socks and a very nice apacs wrist band.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default hehe

light smash

u seem to have some admirer ...

maybe u check Ebay got put on auction...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Qianer
    light smash

u seem to have some admirer ...

maybe u check Ebay got put on auction...
    No way, I'm not rich, handsome, capable...on top of that my badminton techniques sucks too. The worst part is I took a cab back to search for my smelly clothes...but its gone.
    The yonex shirt...I've only worn it twice.
    Cant believe anyone would want those sweat soaked shirt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lightsmash
    No way, I'm not rich, handsome, capable...on top of that my badminton techniques sucks too. The worst part is I took a cab back to search for my smelly clothes...but its gone.
    The yonex shirt...I've only worn it twice.
    Cant believe anyone would want those sweat soaked shirt.
    could be the cleaner u know. it takes little effort to wash the clothes and sell them as second-hand...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

u know the auntie that sells 100 plus? yeah the cleaner.

i play frequently at cck so i know..

this r my assumptions so errr..

i think that

-she will take if if it seems like it belongs to no one. (seriously).

-she collects semi-mint conditions shuttle and sells them.., so i presume that she takes and sells whatever she finds...

actually there are CCTV cameras in the complex but i dunno if they shine on the spot u put ur bag...

anyway i went for the session n i tot i saw a yonex plastic bag. i was wondering, it looked like the one from aviva open? i thought " why wud anyone bring a plastic bag from aviva open? "......

u shld have just put it in ur bag mah..., save all the trouble..

so..

i SUGGEST...

u try (im not saying u shld, decide for urself), to open the FIRE extingusiher, as you can find her stock of mint shuttles or other "collected" stuff....

im not sure it's wrong to take those shuttles, as afterall, she picked them up and to sell them is a kinda wrong thing to do?

no wonder it's been hard to pick up used shuttles at cck nowadays...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

loh, maybe this is your bad luck month. hope that july you would find good fortune to recoup back your loses. plus there's always singapore pools to go to for assistance. hehe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile CCK Sport Hall

Hi Loh,
    What happened to u? The next moment u might lose yr underwear too. Beware yr belongings kena hijack ah?Oh my god, u lose yr beautiful shirt plus wrist band n socks......... .Please dont lose yrself..... Be more careful the next time....... Good luck man.
    Lee
    Btw did anyone picked up my bag of clothes by mistake?
    I lost mine...the contents are a very nice yonex shirt, a very nice pair of socks and a very nice apacs wrist band.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yo Loh,

Sorry to hear of your missing shirt and stuff. Let me see if i can find a nice Yonex T for you from my friend's shop in JB. He gets quite a few complimentary gears from Sunrise. Keep your fingers crossed.

Keep up the good work. Cheers!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Notnimdab729
    Hi Loh,
    What happened to u? The next moment u might lose yr underwear too. Beware yr belongings kena hijack ah?Oh my god, u lose yr beautiful shirt plus wrist band n socks......... .Please dont lose yrself..... Be more careful the next time....... Good luck man.
    Lee
    Thanks, dunno why so suay...or rather muddle headed.
    my new yonex shirt bought from aviva 2006 gone!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cklee
    Yo Loh,

Sorry to hear of your missing shirt and stuff. Let me see if i can find a nice Yonex T for you from my friend's shop in JB. He gets quite a few complimentary gears from Sunrise. Keep your fingers crossed.

Keep up the good work. Cheers!
    Haha, thanks ck.
    free one ah?
    C u this wed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The grp is so successful because of...

organizer: Jim aka theforceisback
    Assistant court booker: Sunder

last but not least, JBKokkeong aka Fred who has been helping out with the collection of the fees and the providing shuttles to the grp at a very good price.
    Thumbs up for these guys.
    Just doing my part to ensure all of us can have an affordable and fun 2 hours of badminton. What is $$ when compare to 20 - 24 players having a good time rite? We use to play with AS 30 at at $4.30 per pax. BUt now i can see everyone feeling great playing with AS 40 birds and only paying 10 cents more. Great feeling of satisfaction. I think at 4.40 per pax we are the cheapest paying group in the whole of Singapore. What more with Yonex AS 40 Shuttles. I dare say no group come close in terms of cost management. Most group i know using ProTech PT10 charges $5 per pax minimum. Cheerios guys.

P.s Btw this week can even go under $4 bucks as we have some reserve shuttles left over last week (roughly about 6). So please turn up this week. And reserve one for me just in case i m tooooo bz to sign up. : )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Just for group info

Hey guys....

I hope you guys have always notice a father and son Pairing (SKyrider and Jr ) turning up regularly for our Saturday Group. HIs son Edwin ( Skyrider Jr) have just recently joint third placing for the Cheers AGe group Singles under 11!!!!. That means he is the Top 4 player in SIngapore for his age group. This unseeded cute , lovable and chubby boy achieved this feat and by no means was a fluke. He knocked out the Tournament seed 2nd player Lee Zheng Xi from NAngyang primary in a close straight set win (22-20, 23-21) and was a hot favourite for the finals until his lack of match exposure saw him losing to the Turnament 3rd seeded player Ng Cheng An from Tao Nan primary despite losing a close 1st set 21-17 but not before winning strongly the 2nd set 21-5. Despite trying his best he lost the 3rd set 21-18. I hope that you guys and gave him some words of encouragement for his performance and would feel proud to have a kid like him in our Saturday Group.

P.s
    Along the way he took out another indonesian trained local boy in a 21-17 21-17 straight set win. He has never drop a set before the semi finals and was odds on to win that too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up CCK Sport Hall

Hi SkyRider Jnr,
    Well done buy and congratulation to u n to yr dad too. Good to hear such good news. Work harder n achieve best result through consistent performance will be yr aim. Join more games and expose yrself to various techniques n tactics, u will excel. Keep it up Junior.
    Congrat to Fred too, since u are one of his coach too.
    Lee
    Quote Originally Posted by JBKokKeong
    Hey guys....

I hope you guys have always notice a father and son Pairing (SKyrider and Jr ) turning up regularly for our Saturday Group. HIs son Edwin ( Skyrider Jr) have just recently joint third placing for the Cheers AGe group Singles under 11!!!!. That means he is the Top 4 player in SIngapore for his age group. This unseeded cute , lovable and chubby boy achieved this feat and by no means was a fluke. He knocked out the Tournament seed 2nd player Lee Zheng Xi from NAngyang primary in a close straight set win (22-20, 23-21) and was a hot favourite for the finals until his lack of match exposure saw him losing to the Turnament 3rd seeded player Ng Cheng An from Tao Nan primary despite losing a close 1st set 21-17 but not before winning strongly the 2nd set 21-5. Despite trying his best he lost the 3rd set 21-18. I hope that you guys and gave him some words of encouragement for his performance and would feel proud to have a kid like him in our Saturday Group.

P.s
    Along the way he took out another indonesian trained local boy in a 21-17 21-17 straight set win. He has never drop a set before the semi finals and was odds on to win that too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by JBKokKeong
    Hey guys....

P.s
    Fwah...good job Edwin. Looks like his hardwork paid off. Little wonder why he didnt come to cck games lately, hes become a star! Just joking, dont mind me.