User Tag List

Page 56 of 373 FirstFirst ... 6 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 106 156 ... LastLast
Results 936 to 952 of 6335
  1. #936
    Regular Member maa2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Kemaman, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,765
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This what 21-scoring is for .......... in order to prevent "0" ........ very rare and almost impossible to see 21-0.

    Quote Originally Posted by Notnimdab729
    Hi Ridzuan,
    I am having game with the local, with Singaporean as well as with the Malaysian here. These guys are pretty good n fast, u know Lucky can still managed still return some shots. If not 21-0 Well, I am learning from them. Not extraordinary skills lah. If u look for extraordinary skills, u must learn from Madman lor He will impart all the fantastic skills to u.
    Good luck n enjoy yr game.
    Lee

  2. #937
    Regular Member maa2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Kemaman, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,765
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    next time if I partner with you again we try this 21-scoring ......

    Quote Originally Posted by EastDevil
    Well, I learnt the 21-point system from the match videos previously.

  3. #938
    Regular Member maa2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Kemaman, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,765
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    so let start the 21-scoring system ....... remember interval break when get 11 points.

  4. #939
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    843
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maa2003
    This what 21-scoring is for .......... in order to prevent "0" ........ very rare and almost impossible to see 21-0.
    I'll just wait for the opponent to miss a drop shot or net shot and I won't get zero. hahaha

  5. #940
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    466
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Venue: Choa Chu Kang Sports Hall
    Date : 1st July 06 (Sat)

    Court 7 (8am--->10am)
    Court 8 (8am--->10am)
    Court 4 (8am--->10am)

    Confirmed Playing:

    1. theforceisback
    2. sunder
    3. Loh
    4. Riduan
    5. Chee Wai
    6. Sam
    7. Aristol
    8. Blacvios (Eric)
    9. mkwang
    10. Cklee
    11. Vince
    12. techno159 (david)
    13. coconut3
    14. EastDevil
    15. Skyrider Jr 1 Both training for the double
    16. Skyrider Jr 2 cheer tournament
    17. mongoose
    18. jolvin
    19. Donny
    20. Youngheart
    21. Slacker (Malcolm)
    22. Hao

  6. #941
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    688
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Another possible rule introduction to make the matches more interesting could be to end the set if a player leads by 11-0.
    That is, if the player trailing could not win a single point before his/her opponent reaches 11 points, then the set is awarded to his/her opponent.
    Otherwise the set will carry on to 21 points.
    This should provide an incentive for good players to play seriously to cut the match shorter and not to fool around with their opponents.

  7. #942
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    SG and MY
    Posts
    669
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker
    Venue: Choa Chu Kang Sports Hall
    Date : 1st July 06 (Sat)

    Court 7 (8am--->10am)
    Court 8 (8am--->10am)
    Court 4 (8am--->10am)

    Confirmed Playing:

    1. theforceisback
    2. sunder
    3. Loh
    4. Riduan
    5. Chee Wai
    6. Sam
    7. Aristol
    8. Blacvios (Eric)
    9. mkwang
    10. Cklee
    11. Vince
    12. techno159 (david)
    13. coconut3
    14. EastDevil
    15. Skyrider Jr 1 Both training for the double
    16. Skyrider Jr 2 cheer tournament
    17. mongoose
    18. jolvin
    19. Donny
    20. Youngheart
    21. Slacker (Malcolm)
    22. Hao
    Wah, got ur passport to come liao ah.

  8. #943
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    466
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lightsmash
    Wah, got ur passport to come liao ah.
    haha.......no need to help my cousin move hse liao mah...... schedule changed to late noon den help. Now problem is i having fever since Tues nite.... now still blur blur and felt weak.... shld be able to recover fully by Tmr nite.

  9. #944
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    SG and MY
    Posts
    669
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker
    haha.......no need to help my cousin move hse liao mah...... schedule changed to late noon den help. Now problem is i having fever since Tues nite.... now still blur blur and felt weak.... shld be able to recover fully by Tmr nite.
    go and visit some badminton shop, and touch diamond fighter, confirm u recover !!

  10. #945
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    466
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lightsmash
    go and visit some badminton shop, and touch diamond fighter, confirm u recover !!
    hahaha.....touched liao too many times alll the different diamonds on Mon nite..... dats y can tell u roughly how the diamonds feel.... den straight the next day nite i fell sick liao lor. a diamond's curse!!!!!!!!!!!

  11. #946
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    SG and MY
    Posts
    669
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wah...so when are u buying a diamond?
    can lemme test run? :P

  12. #947
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    466
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lightsmash
    wah...so when are u buying a diamond?
    can lemme test run? :P
    Definitely will let u test when i buy one... when???...i myself dun know yet. The race is between u and vince....since u and him are the ones who showed great interest here and wanting to purchase a new racket preferably a Diamond.

  13. #948
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    SG and MY
    Posts
    669
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    nono, i always all talk no action one.

  14. #949
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    585
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yo slacker....wishing you a quick recovery....as for me, my race is over already....

    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker
    Definitely will let u test when i buy one... when???...i myself dun know yet. The race is between u and vince....since u and him are the ones who showed great interest here and wanting to purchase a new racket preferably a Diamond.

  15. #950
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Choa Chu Kang
    Posts
    104
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    were u meaning a diamond shaped racket??

  16. #951
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Choa Chu Kang
    Posts
    104
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    by thw way...i'm a newcomer to this group...so how do i noe who is who when i'm there??

  17. #952
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    466
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by techno159
    by thw way...i'm a newcomer to this group...so how do i noe who is who when i'm there??
    Hi techno159.....no worries lah..... we can intro ourselves to u.... provided u can remember all the real names = forum names also.

    But first ting.....u cannot seem to get what lightsmash said in his post abt the armor 300 racket which he offered to let u try.... so this is the session he will let u try lor. Haiyoooo......

    Diamond shaped rackets ( i believe u meant the prince Y joint rackets) are things of the past...... its diamond fighters we are toking about. u do a simple search lor...shld have ample info about what we are toking.

Similar Threads

  1. CCK Sports Hall - Saturdays 5pm to 8pm
    By shuennms in forum Singapore
    Replies: 4996
    : 07-27-2014, 09:24 AM
  2. 17Dec11. Bedok Sports Hall. 9am-11am
    By subedjo in forum Singapore
    Replies: 3
    : 12-16-2011, 09:00 AM
  3. 18Dec2011. Bedok Sports Hall. 9am-11am
    By subedjo in forum Singapore
    Replies: 3
    : 12-14-2011, 08:48 PM
  4. Selling 5 mar clementi sports hall 9-11am
    By cesar_james12 in forum Singapore
    Replies: 0
    : 02-20-2011, 10:57 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    : 06-20-2006, 11:44 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •