I Need Training!!!

Discussion in 'Malaysia' started by Darma Sucipto, Jan 1, 2006.

1. Darma Sucipto

Darma Sucipto Regular Member

hey guys...
    Can anyone tell me is there any good coach around bandar utama, kelana jaya, petaling jaya or somewhere around there?? and the training that i need is either on tuesday or thursday or both days at 5 pm or around that time... please tell me if there is any information...thanks a lot guys...:D

2. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    The training that you are having now still not enough ah?

3. loosai

loosai Regular Member

play badminton
    as he need training a lot, and wanted become a badminton player.........for his country need.

4. ants

ants Regular Member

No no no.. next time he will play for Malaysia :p

5. loosai

loosai Regular Member

play badminton
    i hope so......malaysia want lots of good players

6. ants

ants Regular Member

Yup, but definately not me or you. heheheh. We still need more young guns!

7. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    You are still young, Ants;)

Surely Darma must be able to find some contacts from his current coaches :confused:

8. jug8man

jug8man Regular Member

MultiTasked guy, Stress Addict, Leisure Bum, mad c
    School is reopening tomorrow. I suppose that should be the reason and suspect he will be having a much tighter schedule to work around from then on.

The Borneon BaddyNut

9. Darma Sucipto

not because not good enough. because the problem is school is opening tommorow. so the only time that i can spend for my training is only morning before going to school and afternoon after school. somemore at night i have to do my revision because i am taking spm this year...hahaha...so...any coach available??:D

10. Darma Sucipto

hahaha...actually still too early to think about that la...:p :p

11. kinyik

kinyik Regular Member

Manufacturing Exe
    may the year 2006 bring good fortune to you

12. extremenanopowe

extremenanopowe Regular Member

Chief Coach. The best and still active.
    www.extreme-power.org or xtremexn.blogspot.com
    coach.

You can try han jian at subang kfc area, or taman megah hall, there is an indian coach or sba there's a chinese coach (sunday 11am). Those shop owners should be able to direct you to then. Bisa?
    rgds:D

13. fishnet wen*yi

fishnet wen*yi Regular Member

student
    haha... i guess i hav the same case with darma :) right now, i am training in a group under a coach at wangsa maju. my father thinks that it will be better to hav private training so that i can focus more on my weaknesses and improve more. :p so right now, i am looking for a private coach ard ampang, wangsa maju, cheras or anywhere ard this area.

so i hope that u guys will be kind enuff to recommend a few good coaches perhaps? thanx a billion! :D

14. Joanne

Joanne Regular Member

Getting thrashed on court.
    School started already.. I'm having a crazy week. Badminton training on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.. physical work out(cardio, weights) on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. Not to mention some tuition. And studying.

My shoulder started to give me problems beginning of this year. I suspect I just MAY have to cut down my badminton training. :crying:

Anyway, there are good coaches around PJ Darma.. partly why you and I have such a hard time trying to beat all the Petaling players.:rolleyes:

Bandar Utama Sports Complex.. Jason Wong coaches there, with some MPPJ badminton program or something close to that.

Kelana Jaya you should know.. Misbun Sidek.

One of the SBA coaches.. I think he gives training too.. to non-SBA players.. probably to add to his income.

15. SmashingSlash

SmashingSlash Regular Member

Student
    dear joanne and darma since you all keep losing to pj players..i would suggest you to spar with players better than u...for instance..joanne since you're a girl i would suggest u to play with boys who are bigger n stronger than...try taking all their shots...i'm sure your training centre has sum boys training there who are 18 years old...and above right?Ask your coach to let you spar with them...i'm sure he would allowyou to spar with them...This method is use by all top players around the world even the top state players....

16. Darma Sucipto

yeah... school already started..im suffering too... my training is only on Monday night, Friday afternoon and Saturday morning with coach. While on Tuesday and Thursday afternoon, i will be having my own training with 1 of my friend in the court for 2 hours.

yeah..actually, im having an injury now, its my back, something is wrong with the muscle or ligament...im not so sure.. but it will be okay la as long as i warm up and warm down properly during trainings.

I will go to school in the morning, trainings in the afternoon and finish my hw and revisions at night. At the end of the day i will be very tired. Thats my daily life..

err..about PJ coaches, i go to nusa mahsuri every friday afternoon and saturday morning. So far i know is they have muhhamad hashim in PKNS. but too bad, i dont have the time for that. and joanne, can you give me more information about the sba coach? where does he coach, how much? etc..
    the only one i need now is just a training session eihter on tuesday or thursday afternoon or both..thanks a lot..:p

17. Darma Sucipto

yeap.. i agree with you.. thats what im doing now. Sparing with all the good players in Nusa Mahsuri..:D

18. Joanne

Joanne Regular Member

Getting thrashed on court.
    :rolleyes: The 'bigger' and 'stronger' boys would probably thrash me flat. Anyway, there are none of those in my training group.

Darma.. so sorry.. I have no information about that coach at all. Just heard only. Did you try Han Jian? He produced many state players.. many of them play for Selangor, but train under him, not SBA.

What time is your school over? Private schools usually end pretty late.. 3pm? Wow. That eats up plenty of time.

19. Darma Sucipto

yeah...my school ends at 3.40 pm... latest i reach home is around 4.30... eats a lot of time...

20. Darma Sucipto

hey... i already went for pkns kelana jaya under muhhamad hashim yesterday. The training is quite ok... but nusa mahsuri is tougher for me. I discussed with him about the training on tuesday or thursday afternoon... And he said he's not free that time. because my school ends very late...:crying:..haih.. so sad case.. so guys.. can u reccomend any other coach to me? as long as it can be a quality trainings.. arond 5pm in the afternoon...thanks a lot guys...