MALAYSIA BOLEH!!!

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Yoong Chek, Apr 6, 2002.

1. Yoong Chek

Yoong Chek Guest

Our doubles are back at their best!!!

2. Wee

Wee Guest

Yeah, Chan/Chew has improved really a lot, and Chong/Lee is slowly getting back their form. However, it's a pity they couldn't fight it out in the finals.
    Good for both pairs anyway....Malaysia memang boleh!!!

3. Jafryin

Jafryin Guest

Hopefully nothing seriuos with Lee and can make it in time for TC. Syabas Malaysia...Malaysia Boleh!!

4. modious

modious Regular Member

Re:

Well they didn't meet Candra and Sigit....
    BUT I support Chan/Chew too!

5. Indo

Indo Guest

Re:

I have not really had a chance to see CHAN/CHEW play, anyone can comment on their strengths and weaknesses??
    I know that they are fast, and have a good defense, Chan is good behind, whereas Chew is fast at the net...but that's all I know.

6. Westley

Westley Guest

I was in Melbourne when the TC qualifiers were held. Fortunately, I managed to watch most of the matches and made it a point to watch all the Malaysian and South Korean players in action.
    Regarding CHAN/CHEW, I was particularly impressed with their acceleration of speed when the timing is right, and their solid defence made a lot of difference as well. Chan Chong Ming provides enough firepower in the rear and Chew is always quick to catch any loose returns.
    Verdict: Strong Defense, good attack, good understanding and knows when to speed up.