User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Glencoe Seniors & Masters tourney

so, how did everyone do? i went to watch some friends of mine play on Friday. very nice facility! not too sure if i like that "all white" rule though.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was there. Played 30 + doubles and ended up winning the doubles consolations. ( and a nice bottle of wine).

In singles I ended up playing Ardy Wirinata in the semis, which even though I got blown out 15-6, 15-4, was quite the honor. The Canadian team is better for having him a round that's for sure. It was a very clear lesson that ll the power in world doen't do you do good if you're tripping over your tongue all the time. I'm now backon a diet and will be working on my cardio BIGTIME.

Yeah I hate the all whites rule. Most other clubs have gone away from it completely or at least allow dark shorts (winter club)

Got lots of White T-shirts, but been using the same pair of white shorts for 15 years. (Can' find any new ones I like and they don't get used much anyways)

Hance the reason by my anti-whites rule at my touney.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i thought i saw your name there!! sounds like you did fairly well!

i think a few friends and i will be joining the strathmore tourny. that will be my first tournament ever so i'm gonna be a little nervous.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ViningWolff
    I was there. Played 30 + doubles and ended up winning the doubles consolations. ( and a nice bottle of wine).

In singles I ended up playing Ardy Wirinata in the semis, which even though I got blown out 15-6, 15-4, was quite the honor. The Canadian team is better for having him a round that's for sure. It was a very clear lesson that ll the power in world doen't do you do good if you're tripping over your tongue all the time. I'm now backon a diet and will be working on my cardio BIGTIME.

Yeah I hate the all whites rule. Most other clubs have gone away from it completely or at least allow dark shorts (winter club)

Got lots of White T-shirts, but been using the same pair of white shorts for 15 years. (Can' find any new ones I like and they don't get used much anyways)

Hance the reason by my anti-whites rule at my touney.
    good or bad, nice to get a taste from a pro
    u should check my pyramid sometime