User Tag List

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Tactic Namiblade 8000 (Yonex Nanospeed 8000 replica)?

    Has anybody tried the Tactic Namiblade 8000? There is an ad on ebay saying it is a replica of the Nanospeed 8000. I've ordered one at 45.00, and will be comparing it with my Nanospeed when I get it.

  2. #2
    Administrator kwun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Santa Clara, California, United States
    Posts
    35,945
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    replicas are like fake rolex watches. they may look the same outside, but what it is actually made of inside is going to be completely different.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    1,237
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    some said that it felt decently similar in this thread a while ago...
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ad.php?t=26943

    let us know how it goes, and if it plays the way you expect it to...

  4. #4
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,203
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Actually, based on an informal and initial comparison, I found the NamiBlade more powerful and a better defensive racket then the NS8000.

    I can do a more serious comparison today if I ever get un-sick.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Tried it out today. I totally agree with DinkAlot. Surprisingly it actually felt a little better than the Nanospeed. I found I could generate more power and had more control as my shots felt sharper overall. I restrung both rackets this afternoon before I played to 28lbs just to make a fair comparison.

    I let a few other club members try it out as well and they couldn't actually tell the difference between the two.

    I'll probably order another one as a spare.

  6. #6
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,203
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clyde99
    Tried it out today. I totally agree with DinkAlot. Surprisingly it actually felt a little better than the Nanospeed. I found I could generate more power and had more control as my shots felt sharper overall. I restrung both rackets this afternoon before I played to 28lbs just to make a fair comparison.

    I let a few other club members try it out as well and they couldn't actually tell the difference between the two.

    I'll probably order another one as a spare.

    See?! I'm not crazy.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Bay Area, CA, USA
    Posts
    139
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DinkAlot
    Actually, based on an informal and initial comparison, I found the NamiBlade more powerful and a better defensive racket then the NS8000.

    I can do a more serious comparison today if I ever get un-sick.

    It has a BP of 295mm and does the shaft flex sound a little more flexible than their other rackets? Does the company claim this is a clone of NS8K which is head light and has a stiff shaft? Thanks.

    http://www.tacticsport.com/enweb/rackets/nb8000.html

  8. #8
    Regular Member DinkAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    dcbadminton.net
    Posts
    12,203
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddGolfer
    It has a BP of 295mm and does the shaft flex sound a little more flexible than their other rackets? Does the company claim this is a clone of NS8K which is head light and has a stiff shaft? Thanks.

    http://www.tacticsport.com/enweb/rackets/nb8000.html
    Hmmm, the NamiBlade I hit didn't look like the NS8000. I'll bring it back tonight and take a picture. Also, I'll hit with it some more...

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    960
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    same paint job, 1/4 the price.

    great for the recreational players, wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the NS8K and Namiblade 8K.

    I have one and it feels ok to play with.

Similar Threads

  1. FS: Yonex NanoSpeed 8000 (AU$100)
    By tinned_ham in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 1
    : 01-04-2012, 10:51 PM
  2. FS: Nanospeed 800, Carbonex 8000 Light and Tactic Titanium Mirage Spark 15 (Markham)
    By Moonwhite in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 1
    : 10-26-2010, 01:58 PM
  3. Are Tactic NamiBlade similar to Yonex NanoSpeed?
    By Sasho in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 0
    : 03-26-2009, 12:04 AM
  4. WTS: Yonex Nanospeed 8000 SP (GTA)
    By ryim_ in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 3
    : 09-12-2008, 11:57 AM
  5. yonex nanospeed 8000
    By polkiu03 in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 7
    : 07-04-2005, 10:47 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •