Babolat Store

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by chlova_05, Jan 30, 2006.

1. chlova_05

chlova_05 Regular Member

Does anyone knows a badminton racket stores anywhere in the US that sells babolat badminton racket and will ship to the US...

i found www.sportsnetonline.net but their line of babolat are out... except two chrono... which wasn't what i was looking for...

thank you so much if you guys can give me some information

2. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    One thing you can do is, call babolat US head quarter, and ask them where are their dealers. Then, contact them. ;)

3. chlova_05

chlova_05 Regular Member

i have done that.... the man told me to go to tenniswarehouse.com ... told him i have been there before and thast' only for tennis not badmitnon... but he insisted and hang up.. i check but there was no babolat badminton... i think he didn't know what he was selling...

4. cards_pro

cards_pro Regular Member

5. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    Feel for you. A lot of sales person have no basic knowledge once it comes to badminton, and don't have the respect to the customers. That's why sometimes, I just hate to deal with the big stores, but rather go with smaller specialized stores. :cool:

6. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    They do, but they are based in Canada. Personally, I don't like to deal with online shop which based in another nation. Sometimes, the payment, shipment and all the extra regulation / duty tax might be just a pain.

For US$110 (plus shipping), u might want to just settle with another brand... :rolleyes: If you really want babolat, ask www.sportsnetonline.net, if they plan to get new stocks in the near future or not. If they do, you might just want to wait a bit longer. ;)

7. jayes

jayes Regular Member

Badminton specialty selling strings, grips, shuttl
    I have contacted Babolat USA before and officially they do not carry badminton rackets at that time. Here is the copy of the email reply from them:

======================= Message begins ======================
    Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 08:26:18 -0700

Unfortunately in the United States we do not carry Badminton racquets. Canada does carry them, so you may want to try contact them and they could probably help you. In the United States we only carry tennis equipment. Good luck finding the Badminton equipment that you are looking for!

Sincerely,

Gretchen Haynor
    1 877 316 9435 x 115
    ghaynor@babolatusa.com
    ======================= Message ends =======================

FWIW,

Cheers. :)

8. Quasimodo

Quasimodo Regular Member

I ordered 3 racquets from them (i.e., Badmintonzon) some time back and, IIRC, the shipping cost was quite reasonable for the distance and it arrived quickly. I don't recall a duty tax charged for the shipment.

9. Quasimodo

Quasimodo Regular Member

BTW, check out http://www.racketsupply.com. They're an authorised Babolat dealer in the US and, when I asked them last year, they were in negotiation to carry Babolat badminton products. I don't know whether it ever came to fruition, though.

10. A_F

A_F Regular Member

Electronics MFG
    I play with the Babolat Pulsar, excellent rkt. I broke one a while back, sent it for warranty, but they sent me a Synchro back. Not sure if you are interested in it, brand new, never played. I have 4 Pulsars still, last racquet i will buy, until they are toast.

If you are interested, drop me an email, anti_fob@yahoo.com

AF

11. Quasimodo

Quasimodo Regular Member

Darn. A few months ago, I'd've taken you up on that. But, I'm happy with Carlton Airblade Superlite now.