User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Help Please!

Just yesterday I bought an MP 77 on this website http://www.racketsupply.com/ which was on the US list on the 1st page. I checked the website again today and it said that the account was suspended. What does that mean? Did they rip me off, $154. Did anyone else buy anything from them?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by smashfanatic
    Just yesterday I bought an MP 77 on this website http://www.racketsupply.com/ which was on the US list on the 1st page. I checked the website again today and it said that the account was suspended. What does that mean? Did they rip me off, $154. Did anyone else buy anything from them?
    They're a legitimate store. This is probably the first time I've ever seen their website down like that. Just try to send them an email to see what's going on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph
    They're a legitimate store. This is probably the first time I've ever seen their website down like that. Just try to send them an email to see what's going on.

thanks, i will email them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe someone forgot to pay their bills.
    Maybe in the middle of switching website hosts.
    ????

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i bought a cab 30 ms from them. good store

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok this makes me feel better. Thanks guys!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you paid $154 USD for a mp-77? you could have gotten a nanospeed 8000 or armortec 800 of/de for less than that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you are going to get your money back, perhaps check out http://www.yumaoclub.com in China. The quoted me an MP77 3U for US$85 and US$20 for shipping between 3 to 10days.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xuser
    If you are going to get your money back, perhaps check out http://www.yumaoclub.com in China. The quoted me an MP77 3U for US$85 and US$20 for shipping between 3 to 10days.
    Buying from Asia is usually cheaper on the 1st shot. However, consider the following, u might think twice:

1. Shipping risk: The longer the trip, the more "hands" touch the package, the more risk involved.

2. Possible duty tax: So, now, u have to pay more than u thought.

3. Warranty: Many regions do NOT honor warranty if being purchased oversea.

4. Return / Exchange: If u have to return / exchange due to shipping damage or warranty issues, good luck with the communication / time and $$$.

So, sometimes, it's not just as simple as a store quote. There are might be many more factors hidding here and there, and might hunt us down in the near future.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by birdie kim
    you paid $154 USD for a mp-77? you could have gotten a nanospeed 8000 or armortec 800 of/de for less than that.
    Consider MP77 is harder to find, it's fair that u have to pay extra, if u really need it. And again, the newer model might not be the top choice for everyone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The website is up and running now. fyi.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LazyBuddy
    Buying from Asia is usually cheaper on the 1st shot. However, consider the following, u might think twice:

1. Shipping risk: The longer the trip, the more "hands" touch the package, the more risk involved.

2. Possible duty tax: So, now, u have to pay more than u thought.

3. Warranty: Many regions do NOT honor warranty if being purchased oversea.

4. Return / Exchange: If u have to return / exchange due to shipping damage or warranty issues, good luck with the communication / time and $$$.

So, sometimes, it's not just as simple as a store quote. There are might be many more factors hidding here and there, and might hunt us down in the near future.
    Thanks and yes, I'm aware of that. Since the MP77 is hard to find, I don't mind taking the risk. As for warranty, I don't think Yonex will warranty a racket if it clashed with another racket. Considering Racketsupply sells the MP77 for C$160 without shipping, and Yumauclub sells for C$122 including shipping, I would like to try the latter. Unfortunately, I rather have the 2U version which RacketSupply sells.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As for warranty, I don't think Yonex will warranty a racket if it clashed with another racket.
    When I refer to warranty, i was talking about things like manufacture defects (covered by yonex), or shipping damage (hopefully covered by the store / carrier).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LazyBuddy
    When I refer to warranty, i was talking about things like manufacture defects (covered by yonex), or shipping damage (hopefully covered by the store / carrier).
    I think I will ask for insurance for shipping. It is not expensive to add insurance for a badminton racket. I had to ship a racket to the USA recently and the insurance was only $2 extra. As for warranty, I understand. However, with the years of purchasing Yonex products, I have never encounter a defective items from them. Their quality control is very good just like other major brand name products.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I was thinking of getting it from Phillipines but it always takes longer and the shipping generally costs more. Plus, the MP 77 is harder to find and I really fell in love with that racket. The price wasnt too bad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I was thinking of getting it from Phillipines but it always takes longer and the shipping generally costs more. Plus, the MP 77 is harder to find and I really fell in love with that racket. The price wasnt too bad.
    I just fount out today that RacketSupply doesn't have the MP77 anymore. They sold the last one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just fount out today that RacketSupply doesn't have the MP77 anymore. They sold the last one.
    Yeah they just informed me about that today. I'm basically screwed, so I just told them to refund my money. Any suggestions on where to buy rackets for cheaper my budget is like up to $160

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast