Results 1 to 5 of 5
Thread: Any Canadians order from Ebay?
02-05-2006, 04:38 PM #1
Any Canadians order from Ebay?
1. whom did you use? I believe from the archives there are two preferred sellers (Tum and one other)?
2. did you pay brokerage/duty/taxes?
3. how much was shipping? how was it shipped?
Please share your experience/recommendations!
02-05-2006, 11:37 PM #2
Originally Posted by hemants
2. We asked beforehand whether he could mark the package as a gift and he did. There were no extra fees.
3. The shipping was $20. As for how it was shipped, are you asking what kind of packaging it was sent in or what kind of delivery option was used to ship it? If that's the case, it was express shipping.
02-06-2006, 12:53 AM #3
i bought mine from sumai03 too.Great to deal with. No taxes or duties. Cost me $20 for shipping came in a cardboard box that was wrapped in bubble wrap and filled with newspaper to protect it. Would highly reccomend this seller. He sells good products at reasonable prices and shipping is not that long. Took about 7 days to get to me.
02-06-2006, 10:50 AM #4
Originally Posted by .Sol.
02-06-2006, 11:14 AM #5
hihi, how roughly does your pay for the racquet your purchase from eBay?
Would like to start a small business myself.. by selling authentic racquet from Singapore to canada and us.. could your give me some feedback?
By Wedge in forum Canada EastReplies: 10: 10-29-2010, 06:37 PM
By musclepower21 in forum IntroductionReplies: 13: 03-23-2009, 02:04 AM
By MikeD in forum Professional PlayersReplies: 47: 03-27-2007, 04:51 PM
By Normand in forum General ForumReplies: 6: 04-08-2002, 10:24 PM
By Byro-Nenium in forum General ForumReplies: 4: 01-17-2001, 04:47 AM