User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 18 to 27 of 27
  1. #18
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Miyapur, hyderabad
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Dear Ranajit

    May I know if you have any contact number? I tried to get in Chandanagar GHMC but membership is closed. Can you suggest any group or how to get in the membership?

  2. #19
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    ramanthapur
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Kindly let me know available badminton clubs near by Ramanthapur

    Hi,
    Kindly let me know available badminton clubs near by Ramanthapur.
    Feel free to call me @ 9912926306.

  3. #20
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Let me know if any groups/individuals looking out for new members/partners in KPHB/kukatpally surroundings..

  4. #21
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hello All,

    I am Kiran and I stay at Tarnaka. I am looking for a place and partners to play around Tarnaka in the mornings. I have played for a while back in school and for sometime at our office few years back. I could call myself an average player. Desperately looking for an opportunity to rekindle my hobby.

    I have enquired at IRISET, but they have only a single slot available between 5 & 6AM which is quite early for me.

    Cheers,
    Kiran

  5. #22
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    D D Colony, Bagh Amberpet
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Osmania university

    You can try in Osmania University indoor court.

    There are many groups playing outdoor in OU. You can try joining them if you are interested in outdoor.



    Quote Originally Posted by N Kiran View Post
    Hello All,

    I am Kiran and I stay at Tarnaka. I am looking for a place and partners to play around Tarnaka in the mornings. I have played for a while back in school and for sometime at our office few years back. I could call myself an average player. Desperately looking for an opportunity to rekindle my hobby.

    I have enquired at IRISET, but they have only a single slot available between 5 & 6AM which is quite early for me.

    Cheers,
    Kiran

  6. #23
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arskumar View Post
    You can try in Osmania University indoor court.

    There are many groups playing outdoor in OU. You can try joining them if you are interested in outdoor.
    Thank you Kumar. I will enquire around.

  7. #24
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Need A PArtner

    Quote Originally Posted by N Kiran View Post
    Thank you Kumar. I will enquire around.

    HEllo Kiran... I am Abhishek have you already started to play......incase u havent please let me know coz i also want to join......

  8. #25
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Hyderabad
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abhishekmk View Post
    HEllo Kiran... I am Abhishek have you already started to play......incase u havent please let me know coz i also want to join......
    Hello Abhishek. I haven't started playing yet as I donot know anyone who is already playing or is intrested in playing. Let me know if we both can play. PM me your contact number and we can discuss further.

    Cheers,

    Kiran

  9. #26
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi if are really interested we can book the court in gopichand academy. can get in touch with me on 9966778888

  10. #27
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sriharsha158 View Post
    Hi, I'm looking for badminton courts in and around Madhapur. (kondapur, banjara hills, jubilee hills)

    I also tried with Gopichand Academy. And it was a 'No'

    Please let me know if you are familiar with any badminton courts in the above locations.

    hi i also stay in gayathri hills and coundnt find a place to play. so im planning to go to gopichand academy if you are intereseted can ping me on 9966778888

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Similar Threads

  1. Badminton courts in Hyderabad
    By suram in forum India
    Replies: 351
    : 07-30-2015, 10:48 PM
  2. Hyderabad:Badminton Tourneys
    By ranjitp1 in forum India
    Replies: 32
    : 11-25-2013, 11:49 AM
  3. Needs BADMINTON COACHING at hyderabad
    By kiran25 in forum India
    Replies: 5
    : 07-19-2009, 06:19 PM
  4. Badminton at Hyderabad
    By Rajeshgsb in forum India
    Replies: 1
    : 04-06-2009, 12:42 AM
  5. Badminton at Hyderabad
    By Rajeshgsb in forum General Forum
    Replies: 0
    : 04-05-2009, 02:38 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •