Place to get Apac Armorpower700

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by universe_expert, Feb 9, 2006.

1. universe_expert

universe_expert New Member

does anybody here noe where is the cheapest place in singapore where i can get a apac armorpower 700?:confused: what's the price of it?

2. lex1437

lex1437 Regular Member

i dont know in singapore . but i just went to a new badminton center her in klang,selangor, malaysia .

they sell only proace and apac rackets! and damn ,! they have all models and 200 over rackets on display.
    the price aint expensive i think around MYR 150 , with string grip bag.

3. shawn30_k

shawn30_k Regular Member

student
    hmm...best place to get apacs racket is in malaysia.but if you really want to get it in singapore just go to bras basah 10and10 shop.well its between $70-$85 depends on your bargaining skill.if you are planning to get it in malaysia it would only cost you $60-$70

4. vince_kan

vince_kan Regular Member

Malaysia may be a good place and price may be relatively cheaper by a bit...but you have to travel in and that is time and transportation incurred....also for models like AP700, most places the stock turnover very fast, so you may not be able to get the models you want....in singapore the stock is more readily available e.g. 10n10....they price the racquets at a certain price but can bargain if you got the skill. AP700 is 89 but can bargain to around 75 or maybe even lower. If i am not wrong JB dont have stock for this model and other older models like PC998 PC1080 or AP700 which are the models that ppl still go for even though they are relatively old. So if you want to go get the cheaper price in JB, can take the risk to go there and take a look, hopefully it's not a wasted trip.

5. LouisW

LouisW Regular Member

I have 1 pc. of Apacs ArmorPower-700 3uG2 for sale.

Strung with Pacific 0.68 Titanium Braided string at 24Ibs.

Recently replace the original grip with Pacific contour grip.

Offered at SGD$40-00 without bag.

Only use in 2 games.

Date of purchased : Mid. of January 2006.

Condition : Perfect.

Prefer to trade in Woodland area.

Reason to let-go : To stiff for me, regret.