User Tag List

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How PRECIOUS?

Is it worth $100.00 each? What's a box worth?

Any reviews yet, how does the string hit, tension used?, does it break easily?,

If Durability is only a 6, DinkAlot will probably break it in under 6 hits...

Quote Originally Posted by ants
    I have a box with me. But i only use 1 pack. Jp strings are Too precious.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Viper2005
    How PRECIOUS?

Is it worth $100.00 each? What's a box worth?

Any reviews yet, how does the string hit, tension used?, does it break easily?,

If Durability is only a 6, DinkAlot will probably break it in under 6 hits...
    The durability of 6 is for BG66. The nano is 8, and with a repulsion power of 8, it is ideal for DinkAlot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DinkAlot
    Hey, I'm getting better! That BG65 strung at 25lbs. lasted me a whole 4 days!
    U must be a super hard hitter!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a box with me. But i only use 1 pack. Jp strings are Too precious.
    Did you get it from Japan?

Can it be ordered online?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When will this NBG-95 be available in USA?

Will it be available before April?

Maybe when I go to Japan in April for the Thomas Cup, I can pick some up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got it from Japan. But i don't know where you can order online. I don't think the states will have this string. Only available in Japan if i'm not mistaken.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

If you push eggroll hard enough, he might convince his Japanese bosses to import this string to North America .

Quote Originally Posted by Viper2005
    When will this NBG-95 be available in USA?

Will it be available before April?

Maybe when I go to Japan in April for the Thomas Cup, I can pick some up.
    Last edited by Pete LSD; 02-14-2006 at 04:35 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got it from Japan. But i don't know where you can order online. I don't think the states will have this string. Only available in Japan if i'm not mistaken.
    Yes, I think you maybe right.

Asked Yonex Sunrise on Scotts Road Singapore, they checked with their main office, they don't know when they'll be getting it, unlikely anytime soon.

It's frustrating for people who want to try these strings. So hard to get hold of.

What about that Shuttlehouse website?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know... the ratings are completely up to Yonex. The Nanospeed RACKETS were supposed to be more structurally strong because of their "nano technology" but they seem like the weakest series we've ever had. In my area, not many people can afford a nano, and it hasn't been out for that long but I've already heard about many NS8K's broken. Just shows how darn fragile it is. The string in theory should be durable but I'll never believe it unless I try it myself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fishmilk
    I don't know... the ratings are completely up to Yonex. The Nanospeed RACKETS were supposed to be more structurally strong because of their "nano technology" but they seem like the weakest series we've ever had. In my area, not many people can afford a nano, and it hasn't been out for that long but I've already heard about many NS8K's broken. Just shows how darn fragile it is. The string in theory should be durable but I'll never believe it unless I try it myself.
    It depends if those NS8ks are authentic or not. With so many fakes around, perhaps its hard to be sure if real NS8k is fragile or not.

I have it and its still in one piece so far. And I have not heard anyone around me with broken NS8k. So my perception is that NS8k seems reliable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my nano just had a racket clash 2 days ago, and its perfectly fine. only the paint is easy to be chipped off

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default string breaking

don think one can judge a strings durability based on different players, even same player needs a lot of the strings to confirm its strength.

i use bg66 at 26lb and hardly break the strings, i usually cut them after about 2-3 months or when i feel that the repulsion is not there.

i have a frien who breaks his strings very frequently, ans seriously, i don think he hits harder than i do.

how you hit, slice etc and where you always hit can change the term durability.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EastDevil
    It depends if those NS8ks are authentic or not. With so many fakes around, perhaps its hard to be sure if real NS8k is fragile or not.

I have it and its still in one piece so far. And I have not heard anyone around me with broken NS8k. So my perception is that NS8k seems reliable.
    I'm sure all the NS8K's I've heard about breaking are authentic, just because I know of the people and where they buy their gear.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can't wait..................My brother is going to Japan for 2 years to work..............All I can think of is all the 'goodies' I can get my big mitts on straight from Japan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xVinhX
    my nano just had a racket clash 2 days ago, and its perfectly fine. only the paint is easy to be chipped off

I have had 2 clashes with my nano8k. First with a mp100 my paint did not chip but his did.........then had a clash with a mp88 and neither rackets paint chipped.

All this talk about ns8k's being fragile is worrying me.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think there are any real nano racquets at all. What we have are lower grade high modulus graphite racquets that have been strengthened by nano 'dust', filling in so very little of the voids in the graphite. All nano racquets are basically graphite racquets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sure all the NS8K's I've heard about breaking are authentic, just because I know of the people and where they buy their gear.
    And exactly how many have you heard of? It would be good to substantiate those claims that the NS8k breaks easily so that this forum do not mislead other readers just by hearsay.

However, it is also pretty likely that somebody will post a complaint here when their NS8k broke rather than when it didn't. So it could be misleading if people were to read a few reports of breakage and assume that the racket is fragile.

One good source would be to ask Lee Chong Wei if he breaks his NS8ks often or more often than other rackets which could serve as a good reference.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast