User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Asian Games replay will be shown on CH. 18 today!..

..(kwun/mods, feel free to move this to a different sub-forum as i don't really know where to put this exactly-thx)..

For those of you living in the Southern California area(Los Angeles to San Diego regions), KCSI CH. 18 will be showing a 30 min. replay of the recently ended Asian Games tomorrow, Sunday, Jan. 28, 2007. I believe they showed another badminton replay of the Asian Championship(not Asian Games) recently.
    I don't know who or what match they will show, but here's the info of the program.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by ctjcad; 01-27-2007 at 01:21 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad
    ..(kwun/mods, feel free to move this to a different sub-forum as i don't really know where to put this exactly-thx)..

For those of you living in the Southern California area(Los Angeles to San Diego regions), KCSI CH. 18 will be showing a 30 min. replay of the recently ended Asian Games tomorrow, Sunday, Jan. 28, 2007. I believe they showed another badminton replay of the Asian Championship(not Asian Games) recently.
    I don't know who or what match they will show, but here's the info of the program.
    If someone gets the chance to record it, please do so and share on BC. Thank you

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Just finished watching..and sorry..

...i typed the wrong tournament & i didn't record it..It was actually a recording of the Asian Badminton Championships, which was held in Malaysia. And it wasn't the Asian Games, as i'd written ..Basically it's a recording from the Tennis channel with Gillian Clark and Bill Webber?? commentating but for the broadcast they did it with a Mandarin language voice-over..As for the match itself, they were showing the Semifinal match between LeeChongWei vs. ParkSungHwan..
    Afterwards, the 2 hosts also talked abt the other MS top players(ie. LinDan, Taufik etc.)..