NEW BADMINTON PHOTO WEBSITE

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Raphael Sachetat, Apr 24, 2002.

1. Hi Everyone.

I am lucky enough to be following all major Badminton Tournaments, both as a journalist and a photographer, and from now on, you'll be able to follow them as well with me : Today is the official launch of my Website :

www.badmintonphoto.com

This website is dedicated to all badmitnon fans, but also to any professionnal who is looking for top quality pictures. Anyone can have a look at the pictures of their favourites stars, but also buy it from the website for all kinds of purpose.

Soon we'll try to have a special part dedicated to the fans, who will be able to order printed pictures of posters sent right to their homes.

We'll keep you posted but in the men time, enjoy the ride !

Raphael

2. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    EXCELLENT!

that is an awesome website for badminton photos. thanks very much Raphael.

3. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    Re: EXCELLENT!

the images are kinda pricey though. :p

4. Mag

Mag Moderator

Graphic Designer
    I got an error message, "Unable to connect to database server", but this sounds like a great initiative and like a potentially fair business idea too. I will try again later.

By the way, I would like to take the opportunity to thank Raphael for all his great reports at the IBF World Badminton site. Especially the "Memories of..." series is a favourite. Keep it up!

5. Thangs Mag.
    I try to make badminton a little more interesting and bring off courts stories as much as I can !
    There has been some problems with the website, maybe because too many people were going to see it at once.. lol
    Go back and enjoy the site...

And to answer Kwun, yes, they might sound pricey, but they're professionnal pictures, made with a digital camera which was a big investment ;-)

6. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    mag, if you re-click it the picture will come. It happen to me 20% of my first clicks