User Tag List

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Hayward, CA
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default where can i get an mp77?

    ^^Topic...

    I'm trying to find the original mp77 (black and gray, not purplish color). Does anyone know where I can get one? Or is anyone here willing to sell their's to me? Thanks.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    255
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SylentChaos88
    ^^Topic...

    I'm trying to find the original mp77 (black and gray, not purplish color). Does anyone know where I can get one? Or is anyone here willing to sell their's to me? Thanks.
    I'm afraid you're not the only one looking for an MP77 A few of us here have been looking and no luck as Yonex don't make this anymore. Can't even find it on any online stores.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    3,967
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    silly me, but wh would you want an mp77 (2u? since you want teh grey one..)

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    255
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jerby
    silly me, but wh would you want an mp77 (2u? since you want teh grey one..)
    MP77 2U suits some of us very well. The feel is unlike what I can find in other racquets that I've tried. I'm sure I speak for most of us die hard MP77 fan.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Sydney and JKT
    Posts
    288
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Here's a link if youre desperate enuf
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/BADMINTON-RAC...QQcmdZViewItem

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    255
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Woven
    Here's a link if youre desperate enuf
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/BADMINTON-RAC...QQcmdZViewItem
    Is that your eBay item for sale Woven?

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Melbourne Australia
    Posts
    399
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sylentchaos


    About six months ago my yonex dealer hear in Australia had two of these in stock. I will check with him to see if he still has it........alot are buying the new color and don't want the 'old' color.


    They would be AS models.........not sure if they will be the same as what you get there.

    I will get back to you. If you are interested.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Melbourne Australia
    Posts
    399
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    opps, .................

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    255
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LongReach
    Sylentchaos


    About six months ago my yonex dealer hear in Australia had two of these in stock. I will check with him to see if he still has it........alot are buying the new color and don't want the 'old' color.


    They would be AS models.........not sure if they will be the same as what you get there.

    I will get back to you. If you are interested.
    Hey, I'm interested too! PM me if you wish.

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Melbourne Australia
    Posts
    399
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I will go to his house tonight.......he sells from his house.....so it is usually way cheaper than the shops.


    Can't promise anything but I know he did have these not long ago. But I can promise I will try my best to get these. If he does not have any left at his house he still maybe able to get them.

Similar Threads

  1. WTS: MP77 (US only)
    By bdmntnplayer in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 1
    : 07-14-2008, 01:06 AM
  2. MP77 2U and 3U
    By graphite in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 2
    : 09-01-2003, 08:28 AM
  3. MP77 vs Ti-7
    By Valentino in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 9
    : 01-20-2002, 11:44 PM
  4. mp77 how much $?
    By Valentino in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 7
    : 01-12-2002, 10:30 AM
  5. MP77
    By johnb in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 3
    : 01-05-2002, 10:05 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •