Racket for

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Ji-Yong, Jun 10, 2000.

1. Ji-Yong

Ji-Yong Guest

<html>What is a good racket for under $100 that will give me good power in the smash?
    </html>

2. wong

wong Guest

<html>: What is a good racket for under $100 that will give me good power in the smash?<p>Go look at the Winex and Yang Yang rackets at Badminton Alley. The top line Yonex carbonex rackets might be below $100, depending on where you are. If you want power, look for the head heavy rackets.<p>
    </html>

3. Ji-Yong

Ji-Yong Guest

<html>I have heard that neither of these companies makes as good a racquet as Yonex, but then I have also heard the opposite. What is your opinion?<br>
    </html>

4. Sean

Sean Guest

<html>: I have heard that neither of these companies makes as good a racquet as Yonex, but then I have also heard the opposite. What is your opinion?<p>I have a Winex 800, it's too soft and deliver not enough power than the Yonex I have (carbonex 21, arotux? 80).<br>But it's light and it's OK for the price.<br>
    </html>

5. Byro-Nenium

Byro-Nenium Regular Member

Undergrad
    Yonex is better than Winex believe me. I use both... Well i used a Winex

6. Nelson

Nelson Guest

I think if you ask for a Yang Yang racquet from Badminton Alley, the recommendation will probably be Tactic 8500 since Zhao Jianhua used it in the World Master Game. It's stiff for me. Great power with a small sweet spot if you are accurate. Check out Yang Yang's Ti 11 or TW 3.0, 6.0, 8.0 or 9.0.