User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Places to get racket strung in Montreal

I usually get my racket strung at Sports Experts in the Fairview mall, but after my Ashaway MicroLegend XL strings broke within 5 minutes of playing on a brand new Yonex Armortec 800 Offensive, I'm looking for a new place that strings racekts.

Anyone know a good, reliable place that doesn't charge too much, and preferably has good prices on strings?

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by daMaster
    I usually get my racket strung at Sports Experts in the Fairview mall, but after my Ashaway MicroLegend XL strings broke within 5 minutes of playing on a brand new Yonex Armortec 800 Offensive, I'm looking for a new place that strings racekts.

Anyone know a good, reliable place that doesn't charge too much, and preferably has good prices on strings?

Thanks
    Call up the folks at www.RacketsportsMontreal.ca

Though if you live in Fairview, delivery might be a problem, as it's LaSalle/Downtown Montreal based.

You can look up the forums, there are entire threads on how Sports Experts is dangerous for your racket.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jinryu
    Call up the folks at www.RacketsportsMontreal.ca

Though if you live in Fairview, delivery might be a problem, as it's LaSalle/Downtown Montreal based.

You can look up the forums, there are entire threads on how Sports Experts is dangerous for your racket.
    Thanks for the info. I didn't realize Sports Experts was bad for my racket. There aren't many places in the West Island that I've found that specialize in racket stringing, which is why I just opted to go to Sports Experts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sports expert is SOOOOOOOO bad for stringing, give lucien laverdure a try if it isn't too far. Beside metro Kremazie i believe. http://www.lucienlaverdure.com/loader.php

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

See my other thread here: http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...334#post346334

F*!%ing Sports Experts did a fatal stringing job to my racket and now it's garbage!!! $185 CAD down the drain!!!

NEVER GO TO SPORTS EXPERTS FOR STRINGING!!! I learned that the very hard way!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Go to Yvon Gilbert www.tenniszon.ca
    it might be a bit far though since it's near metro henri-bourassa but a great place