yonex championship pro and shb89

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by lex1437, Feb 23, 2006.

1. lex1437

lex1437 Regular Member

i went for shoe shopping the other day and i already have in mind that im going to get shb89 , but when i get to the shop and saw the yellow tag shoe , i couldnt find the model number in there.
    so im sceptic on which is the shb89.

can anyone confirm with me whether the model yonex shb89 is the same as yonex championship pro ??

its the shoe with the yellow design on the ankle part.

2. Slacker

Slacker Regular Member

Baddy Fanatic/Addict FULL-TIME!!!
    Hi lex1437, maybe u can find some answers over here, hope its useful to u. :D http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27259

3. lex1437

lex1437 Regular Member

Slacker , THANKS! got all the information here ... geez! , lucky me .. was about to dig my wallet out to purchase that pair , i tried the shb89 look alike and immediately took it out , it feels so CHEAP!!! , and in my mind , i was thinking , geez! is this what world champions are wearing .. it's so llllloooouuuuusssysyyy!

but im just glad it's all sorted out. Now i need to find a shop with shb89 , and its surely going to be expensive ...!!!! >_<

4. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    This is another proof to my argument in the other thread. As even the local folks can NOT tell which's which (WCP vs. SHB89), Yonex's strategy of introduce a lower end model with identical "look" as higher end model is either wrong, or with "questionable" intention. :cool: