Looking for 2 - 4 players in NorthWest London

Discussion in 'UK' started by CHWeng, Feb 23, 2006.

1. CHWeng

CHWeng Regular Member

Hello badminton mates,

I am so happy that I found this website and this discussion board. I like to play badminton very much and used to play twice per week before I moved to UK. I really want to improve and play better. Now I live in northwest London and play at Seymour Leisure center. But I hope I can find more people to play with.

I wondered if anyone interested in playing at Seymour Leisure center regularly with me.
    We have only two people now but we want to play more often with other players. 4 people in total are fine but I think 6 people can take turns to play so 2 people can have a break some time. That's why I am looking for 2 - 4 people to join us or for us to join.

Preferred time: one day on the weekend and a day during the week (hope we can play twice per week, at least once per week)
    Level: Medium

Also, if you are currently in a group of people that need 1 or 2 more people, please let me know if we could have this honor to join you.

Thank you so much and looking forward to your responses!
    :D

2. david14700

david14700 Regular Member

Sundays

Hi CHWeng

There is a regular Sunday morning club about 5 mins walk from Edgware Road tube station. If you play at Seymour, then you could also try this place.

It's in Crompton Street, in a hall at the end of the road (go through the steel gates in to a domed hall).

They have 4 courts, play from 9:30 to 1-ish with plenty of court time for everyone. The standard is varied, some intermediates, and a few good league standard players. Average is about a good club level. The membership is about 60% chinese, the rest from all over.

They use Gosen feathers and the cost is £5 per session.

Let me know if you need any more info.

Cheers

David

3. robert.fuzimori

robert.fuzimori Regular Member

IT professional
    Badminton partner search London

Hi,
    Could u give a few tips as I'm also looking for south (preferably), or central and west London?

Cheers
    --Robert