User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi.. I am looking for a place to play around kondapur / madhapur (max within 10 kms ). Currently playing at gopichand academy. They charge 300/hr per court now. Looking for a cheaper alternative. Jayabheri, I heard requires a hefty annual membership which is out of question. It will be really helpful if someone can shed some light on the alternatives.

Thanks in advance.

Hari

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hari,

Me, swapneel and gaurav are exploring options near Kondapur. We are thinking Jayabheri on a per-visit basis. If you want to connect, please send an email to 19pk19@gmail.com.

Paddy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi i am also searching shuttle coure . if u find please let me know i am intermediate level . my mail id : m.a.madhavan@gmail.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i am also searching to play shuttle . if u find please let me know . i am staying near l.b nagar.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi ,
    I am really interested to play shuttle . Please any one let me know the place near L.B Nagar .....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been playing at the Gachibowli Stadium regularly for about 6 months now. A membership is required to play. For getting said membership, there's a one-time non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 1000 and for every month (including the first) you need to pay Rs. 1000. So, it costs like 2000 for the first month and 1000 from the next month onward.

The stadium is superbly constructed and is truly breathtaking -- no wonder it was chosen to host the 2009 Badminton World Championships. Playing on the same courts where players like Lin Dan and Saina Nehwal played is an awesome feeling. Speaking of courts, there is a provision for a total of 10 courts (6 wooden + 4 synthetic) in there but right now only 6 courts (4 wooden + 2 synthetic) are provided with nets. Play timings are from 6AM to 9AM and 5PM to 8PM. The coach, Mr. Kiran, is a really nice guy and coaches kids and adults for an extra fee. For those who are interested, there's a swimming pool nearby where swimming lessons are offered.

You can contact Mr. Kiran at +91-9247666220 or send me a PM if you need any clarification.

Here are some photos I've taken with my cellphone camera.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm 32 and have never touched a badminton racket in my life. Looking for a solid coach to provide 2hrs instruction a week at a court in and around HITEC (e.g. Gopichand, Gachibowli, etc.).

I am taking up badminton as my sports club back home in Nepal is starting a badminton development program, so I want to be more familiar with the game. Ideally, I would love to have a coach who is also very familiar with badminton youth development, but it's certainly not a requirement.

Thanks for any help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You could talk to Mr.Mahboob Ali on 9848524123.Check this link for background on who he is.http://www.hindu.com/2010/07/04/stor...0454981600.htm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ranjitp1 View Post
    You could talk to Mr.Mahboob Ali on 9848524123.Check this link for background on who he is.http://www.hindu.com/2010/07/04/stor...0454981600.htm

Good article how come I missed out.....silly me. Definitely worth needs a mention......but as far as my knowledge goes.......goverdhan was the coach who pillared her, though Mehboob Ali might be the one who laid a good foundation for her.

though saina does not take the lead to atleast thank them even in the wildest of her dreams.....there is no harm in mentioning the mentors and acknowledge their efforts. Atleast thats the least she can do for her being in this stature of what she is today.

nevertheless a good article. Keep up the good work.

Cheers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ranjitp1 View Post
    Thanks! I will contact him in the coming days.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Badminton groups

Hi tejazz, I am new to hyderabad and looking to play badminton regularly. Are there any groups/timings that I can join to play regularly.
    Thanks

-vijay

Quote Originally Posted by tejazz View Post
    I've been playing at the Gachibowli Stadium regularly for about 6 months now. A membership is required to play. For getting said membership, there's a one-time non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 1000 and for every month (including the first) you need to pay Rs. 1000. So, it costs like 2000 for the first month and 1000 from the next month onward.

The stadium is superbly constructed and is truly breathtaking -- no wonder it was chosen to host the 2009 Badminton World Championships. Playing on the same courts where players like Lin Dan and Saina Nehwal played is an awesome feeling. Speaking of courts, there is a provision for a total of 10 courts (6 wooden + 4 synthetic) in there but right now only 6 courts (4 wooden + 2 synthetic) are provided with nets. Play timings are from 6AM to 9AM and 5PM to 8PM. The coach, Mr. Kiran, is a really nice guy and coaches kids and adults for an extra fee. For those who are interested, there's a swimming pool nearby where swimming lessons are offered.

You can contact Mr. Kiran at +91-9247666220 or send me a PM if you need any clarification.

Here are some photos I've taken with my cellphone camera.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is a tournament being held at Yousufguda stadium from the 4th to 6th March,2011.You could get in touch with the organisers-Varna Global at the following numbers for more details.Last date for entries is Mar,1st.
    39106414 / 30901616 / 9396474584

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi All,
    I am looking for a badminton club near and around Tarnaka, appreciate your help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You could either check out the IRISET courts at Tarnaka(it is inside the Railway Officers Club),or else you could check out the RRC Courts next to Rail Nilayam
    Quote Originally Posted by sudhakrishna View Post
    Hi All,
    I am looking for a badminton club near and around Tarnaka, appreciate your help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys, I am new to the badminton world..and I am loving it .... I stay near Mehdipatnam-Attapur. Please help me in finding good indoor shuttle courts in and around this area. Thank U

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi,
    I can partner you at Bengali samathi.

Ciao
    Mrunal Kumar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi
    Is anybody available to play in gopichand academy this weekend (Apr 15-17)?

-Vijay

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast