sole is singapore

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by willietecno, Mar 2, 2006.

1. willietecno

willietecno New Member

dear BC ers
    i need to knoe is there aanybody knows about sole whisch is placed inside shoes somekind of rubber , it's to prevent foot ache, because i'm quite overweight and makes the shoe sole gettin waist ( i hope you know what i mean ) , thanks anyway , info pls , i prefer shops in singapore or ina , thanks

2. Xuser

Xuser Regular Member

Computer Network Analyst
    Hi, if you are constantly getting pain on your foot/feet, I suggest you see a foot doctor who can access the problem. Maybe even an occupational therapist. I used to have lots of pain once in a while and not knowing why. I tried different insoles but didn't help. Finally, I was introduced to an Occupational therapist who was very good at accessing my problem. While accessing my problem, she was able to tell I had other muscle problems too, such as the occasional muscle ache on my right side of my leg and my back too. She was correct. I now wear orthodics (customised insoles) and haven't had these problems since for over 2.5 years! Mind you orthordics are not cheap like those you purchase from the pharmacy store. They can cost up to C$300 for a pair. Fortunately, my health insurance covered the cost.