Is this racket authentic?

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by K3vin, Mar 3, 2006.

1. K3vin

K3vin Regular Member

Well how do I start.......My friend was interested in getting a new racket. He liked my racket (mp44). Well his old racket was a fake mp100 that he got off ebay. I used his fake racket a few times and found it was VERY head heavy. So I thought he needed a more balanced racket, and suggested that he get a AT800 DEF. Since AT800 Def is like 200USD over here, I suggested that he get his racket from ebay. I told him to get it from tum98 since most people here recommended him for selling authentic rackets. Well he finally got the racket and strung it yesterday and let me have a quick look. The serial code on the racket looked sorta funny. It wasn't engraved in like mine (US source code). So I was wondering if TH rackets are suppose to look like this: (note: the 4TH at the end sorta got screwed up in the picture due to the flash.)

http://img313.imageshack.us/img313/9244/racketserial9tg.jpg

Also, I was thinking of getting a new racket from sumai03. I asked him how long it took for shipping from Thailand, and he said 4 days. I was wondering how long it took others to recieve their rackets.

Thanks!

2. Woven

Woven Regular Member

beggar
    Nothing funny about that. and yes it seems authentic

3. rsxess

rsxess Regular Member

student
    took 1 week to arrive to canada