User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Looking for singles players!

I really enjoy singles but hardly get to play,because ppl normally play doubles, I was thinking of gathering a few singles players to have a weekly session! and we play singles hardcore, perhaps 4 of us, it will be great exercise and training if we play non-stop. I am interested to play with strong players to further improve, its always good to meet a good challenge. Anyone interested?
    btw, are there any good economical courts around pj,perhaps a school or something? I stay in OUG, if there are any hungry OUG singles players out there then all the better haha

my hp is 017-3608383

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am 40 years old and always play double. Tapi, main single once a while pun boleh juga. Amacam main kat dewan serbaguna MPSJ bandar kinrara esok. OUg pun not far away.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by azharinor
    I am 40 years old and always play double. Tapi, main single once a while pun boleh juga. Amacam main kat dewan serbaguna MPSJ bandar kinrara esok. OUg pun not far away.

Im from OUG too, im free on week days after 6PM, court doesnt matter for me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hei sonex

I know where you are from lah sonex. You don't remember me ka?
    The first ever get together session for Malaysias BC in pro ace badminton wangsa maju last year lo.

Sadly, that was the first and the last I went there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by azharinor
    I know where you are from lah sonex. You don't remember me ka?
    The first ever get together session for Malaysias BC in pro ace badminton wangsa maju last year lo.

Sadly, that was the first and the last I went there.
    Yes ha, Sory la, long time never log to BCM, somore playing schedule also less due to work. Anyway nice to meet you again. wer setting small 'Yam Chaa' session kat OUG tmrw try to come la, further we can discuss there

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...d=1#post354455

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phydhel
    I really enjoy singles but hardly get to play,because ppl normally play doubles, I was thinking of gathering a few singles players to have a weekly session! and we play singles hardcore, perhaps 4 of us, it will be great exercise and training if we play non-stop. I am interested to play with strong players to further improve, its always good to meet a good challenge. Anyone interested?
    btw, are there any good economical courts around pj,perhaps a school or something? I stay in OUG, if there are any hungry OUG singles players out there then all the better haha

my hp is 017-3608383
    hey there. singles ah? i love singles men...maybe i would like to join u all. but im only free at sunday afternoon only. From Monday to Saturday i have to go to school and i have trainings everyday also. Even i have time on weekdays i will be very very tired already. so yeah, i also wan to join if can. maybe we can have it in taman megah or around there?