Looking for singles players!

Discussion in 'Malaysia' started by Phydhel, Mar 6, 2006.

1. Phydhel

Phydhel Regular Member

I really enjoy singles but hardly get to play,because ppl normally play doubles, I was thinking of gathering a few singles players to have a weekly session! and we play singles hardcore, perhaps 4 of us, it will be great exercise and training if we play non-stop. I am interested to play with strong players to further improve, its always good to meet a good challenge. Anyone interested? :)
    btw, are there any good economical courts around pj,perhaps a school or something? I stay in OUG, if there are any hungry OUG singles players out there then all the better haha

my hp is 017-3608383

2. azharinor

azharinor Regular Member

SAP Consultant Analyst
    I am 40 years old and always play double. Tapi, main single once a while pun boleh juga. Amacam main kat dewan serbaguna MPSJ bandar kinrara esok. OUg pun not far away.

3. Sonex

Sonex Regular Member

Im from OUG too, im free on week days after 6PM, court doesnt matter for me.

4. azharinor

azharinor Regular Member

SAP Consultant Analyst
    Hei sonex

I know where you are from lah sonex. You don't remember me ka?
    The first ever get together session for Malaysias BC in pro ace badminton wangsa maju last year lo.

Sadly, that was the first and the last I went there.

5. Sonex

Sonex Regular Member

Yes ha, :confused: Sory la, long time never log to BCM, somore playing schedule also less due to work. Anyway nice to meet you again. wer setting small 'Yam Chaa' session kat OUG tmrw try to come la, further we can discuss there

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?p=354455&posted=1#post354455

6. Darma Sucipto

Darma Sucipto Regular Member

hey there. singles ah? i love singles men...maybe i would like to join u all. but im only free at sunday afternoon only. From Monday to Saturday i have to go to school and i have trainings everyday also. Even i have time on weekdays i will be very very tired already. so yeah, i also wan to join if can. maybe we can have it in taman megah or around there?