Nike court shoes users

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by K-MusclePower, Mar 9, 2006.

1. K-MusclePower

K-MusclePower Regular Member

plz tell what kind of nike court shoe u have and comment on it

i have the nike multicourt V and its a pretty good shoe. durable, pretty good feel and grippy when not dusty. worth my money and looks pretty cool too.

2. Matt

Matt Regular Member

IT Developer
    I have the Multcourt II and V. Both are pretty good on grip considering they are intended for volleyball. I bought them in the states when they are onsale.

3. Joseph

Joseph Regular Member

I don't know if this one counts, but I used the badminton prototype Nike shoes. Those were pretty comfortable and the grip was considerably good compared to my Kason shoes which I used before that.

4. GunBlade008

GunBlade008 Regular Member

Student, Retail.
    i dont have court shoes, but i have nike cross training shoes which act and perform just as well as court shoes but at half the price :D

5. bcoopa

bcoopa Regular Member

Student
    Nike Multicourt 6

Recently only about a week ago, I was lucky to pick up a pair of the new nike multicourt 6 shoes. The store had just got them in, and really I was only looking for a pair of badminton/volleyball/court shoes in my large size of 14. To my happiness, the Nike Multicourts were there. They nearly iddentical to the multicourt 5's, but slightly better designed, in style, and slight improvments here and there. I'll update in a couple monthes when I have worn them more, but right now they feel pretty great. Especially for the price of 79.99 Canadian. If you need some new shoes, and can't find any pure "badminton" shoes in larger sizes, I suggest you try these new nikes.

6. acolyte

acolyte Regular Member

I used to use Multicourt IV, I like the nice grip that i got when i was on the court. I say its quite worth the price.

7. bcoopa

bcoopa Regular Member

Student
    I have to say that my first review was a first impressions review after playing with them for a couple of times. I thought back then that they would slowly get better grip, but unfortunately they just got worse. I'm not sure if it is the dust on them from playing on some crappy courts, but they just dont allow me to do quick motion and get that propel traction I need. Guess after a while I will go for my hunt after a size 14 mizuno shoe or something, because I don't think yonex makes even up to 12.

Coop