User Tag List

Thread: Ti-10

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Ti-10

Hello guys, it's me with my Ti-10 talks again... Darn yesterday...>< When I was playing, once again, my racquet felt so weird again! My Ti-10 was so heavy that I couldn't even smash properly and generate ANY smashing power. My drops and serves were decent when I played, but my smashing was so slow and soft. I think this has happen to many other players around the badminton world, Ti-10 being all heavy and other stuff. Does this effect any other racquets? Or is it only Ti-10.. Ti-10 is a pretty special racquet to me, but this is kind of bad.. I have a pretty decent arm strength, so I doubt I have any problem with swinging the Ti-10. This is very weird, this isn't the first time that has happened to me. It happens like every a month or so.. And I don't see my friend having problems like that with the Ti-10, I wonder why...

Oh well, this is my story. Hope most of you BCers give your feedback.

Cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

prob the string lose?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rsxess
    prob the string lose?
    Nope, it's still as stiff as gold. Not that lose anyways.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ti 10 is 2u right? i feel the same way sometimes when i play with my 2u, it feels heavy and not very manuvurable right? and your smashes arent that strong? i think its just an off day, it happans to everyone. When you just can't smash hard. I'm actually thinking about switching to a 3u cause for me after playing with a 2u racquet, and switching over to a 3u, even if the 3u is made for defence and not that much power, i can generate the same or more power from it due to a higher swing speed.