Changed coach/training centre again

Discussion in 'Malaysia' started by Joanne, Mar 12, 2006.

1. Joanne

Joanne Regular Member

Getting thrashed on court.
    :rolleyes: Yeah trust me, I'm sick of changing coaches too. But I am enjoying the change of air.

Stopped my 3 times a week training already.. too many injuries to train so frequently. My shoulder of course is the main problem. Grrr.:mad:

Pretty happy with my training now, I found my previous one too.. stifling? I don't know the word to describe it.. but anyway sure, I improved by leaps and bounds under that centre, but it killed off my love for badminton. Lol. Yeah, it's possible.

Wanted to rant about my cacat, aching and painful right shoulder actually but need to go off for a movie now.

*Gonna rant later*:p

2. Joanne

Joanne Regular Member

Getting thrashed on court.
    I'm back to.. Good ol' Megah again. Haha. Totally new set of coaches after stopping for nearly 2 years. Things change I guess. Didn't waste time finding another coach as MSSD is next month.

But I have a few friends there that enjoy talking.. lol. I mean, sure I don't mind talking, but not when I'm supposed to be training. Can't concentrate much if I'm talking.. guess I picked up that habit from my previous training centre.

Anyway, this new set of coaches seem more.. serious as compared to the previous few men coaches. Not that I'm complaining of course.

But after lobbing and lobbing yesterday.. I dislocated my shoulder twice while lobbing last time, so it's only natural that sometimes I feel the pain after lobbing for a while. Today some parts of my shoulder and shoulder plate have these 'bruise' feelings. Hurts when I stretch it up, or put it behind my head. I don't know if it's just normal aching after a lot of exercise(but my other body parts aren't aching) or due to my previous injuries.

Add that on with a cold.. I played such a bad game today. Was feeling extremely tired and even passed a game of singles.

Oh.. I'm getting off topic. Lol.

Anyway, I know a few of us here have changed training centres recently, care to share how your new training grounds are like?

CP, if you ever read this you should give your 'humble' opinion.

3. Darma Sucipto

Darma Sucipto Regular Member

Nusa Mahsuri is a good place to train. But sometimes u will have the little chance to go in to the court because of too much players. But still its a good place because there have a lot of good players to play with even from overseas. :D