黑啊,真是黑不见底!!!

Discussion in 'China Masters 2006' started by alloh, Mar 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alloh

alloh Regular Member

:mad: 黑啊,真是黑不见底!!!

我认为盖德的那一个球应该是界内!!!!
    作弊!!! 作弊!!! 作弊!!!

边裁真让人丢脸!
    身为华人的我也感到羞耻...
    因为老外不会分 "华人" "中国人".他们都是叫 "Chinese" 而已.
    中国队要赢就赢得公正点, 那才会让人心服口服~!

MIA和谢杏芳的那场比赛,至少被黑掉三个球!
    /付和吴/白的比赛刚开始不到两分钟就开始出现了明显的界外球被判为界内!

要黑的话为什么不和电视转播那点也通好气,这不存心气观众吗?
    中国羽毛球已经那么大优势了,还要干这勾当干吗,再这样下去,下回鬼才敢来中国打比赛!

如果是靠造假取得胜利,只有部门得利,个人得利。为它喝彩,为它辨解,不是爱国,绝对是害国。

以前总说韩国裁判,看了今天的大师赛,才知咱们中国裁判哪才是黑!丢人啊!!!

夏煊泽那场,有一个球是对手的高远球落在底线内,还没碰到线,给判了界外。尽管我喜欢大嘴,这个也太。。。。。

我也看到一个判罚严重失误人家还在线内很多就判人家出界
    中国得分看来08奥运会中国第一很容易了多找几个这样的裁判

这样的爱国也真够丢人的。凭自己本事打,输了也心安。
    中国的比赛,黑的还真不是少见的,嘿嘿。。。
    去现场也看比赛也去过不少次了,去年底的中国公开赛上,第一、二天的赛事我就坐在观众席第一排座位上(记者跟部份运动员也就在我右手边),球场就在眼皮底下,看得再清楚不过了,真的有不少球是判的。

其它比赛没到现场看,不好说。不过盖德把球打在陈宏身上再弹出来再打过去,居然还判陈赢(就算主裁的争度看不到,边上的那几个司线没可能看不到的),赛后盖德居然愤怒得哭了。。。还有王晨MM专门把她安排在没有摄像头录像的场上比赛,直把她黑得说以后都不来中国参赛。。。

现在在中国举得的羽毛球比赛几乎都没有什么像样的高手来了,即使是奖金高达25万美元的六星赛事!不少国内的铁杆球迷会说:是他们不敢来。。。

2. alloh

alloh Regular Member

Can anyone who knows chinese help to tanslate this to English? So that those can't read chinese can read this article.
    Sorry ... my english not very well.

3. BMcentral

BMcentral Regular Member

he is basically saying that CHN cheated for their victory.

4. Dave18

Dave18 Regular Member

Student
    They are talking about the line calls and how china must cheat for their victory. :mad:

5. LolAlan

LolAlan Regular Member

Student
    i agree with his point although I don't feel as strong emotionally about it.

There were some blantant bad line calls in that tournament such as the first round game point between Gade and Chen Jin. I think some line judges must be replaced if they are incompetent. And if this is indeed a scam which no one is sure of, the chinese organizers should be very ashamed.

6. crosscourt

crosscourt Regular Member

Legal
    I think there was an interview with Nathan Robertson and Gail Emms a while ago where they talked about the dubious line calls in China. Anyone remember that?

7. yannie

yannie Regular Member

Hmm... I didn't really pay attention to if they cheat or not as I watched the matches online and it was kinda blurry.

But if so, I agree with the point that this is a very bad way to show love to your country. :eek:

8. LolAlan

LolAlan Regular Member

Student
    Yes, on second thought it does strike me as odd how the Chinese players never had to challenge any line calls as oppose to players of other country such as Ponsana, Bach/Gunawan, and Gade.

9. Hugo

Hugo Regular Member

Electrical Engineer
    Very very rough summary:

The author starts off by stating that he felt the last shot by Gade in the final match set 1 should have been called in. It's very embarrassing (loses face) to see China Team winning using such methods. Author makes distinction that he is not Mainland Chinese but is of Chinese heritage. He then provides numerous examples of such cases of poor line-judging such as in Mia vs Xie match, Fu/Cai vs Bach/Gunawan match, Xia vs Ahn match etc. He says that if this continues, there won't be any players wanting to play in Chinese tournaments. This kind of behavior is not showing love for the country but rather harming it. He then says that people used to always say Korea is known for its bad line-judging but now after the China Masters, it should be China. At this rate, China is assured of finishing first in Athens. He says he's also see such poor line-judging at China Open as well. He concludes by saying that very few top shuttlers are coming to high prize money Chinese-organized tournaments because they dare not to....

Watching from the videos, some line calls were indeed awful, when the shuttle was clearly in or out and being called otherwise. Yes, this does occur in every nation when the country's own players are playing but it's definitely most extreme in China, Korea etc. But to say that the players and team went out of their way to cheat is something else altogether. Ie. I don't think Xia Xuanze went out before the match and begged the line judge to favor him against Ahn. The Chinese players tried their best and it's unfortunate this happened. However, in the future, line judges should be properly educated and informed of the consequences their poor and biased decisions can have on the image of Chinese badminton and Chinese-hosted tournaments.

10. yannie

yannie Regular Member

alloh, just to confirm, you wrote the article by yourself?

11. bluejeff

bluejeff Regular Member

Developer
    It is common seeing that everywhere in the world (and I am not surprised)
    Let's hope things will become better in years and hopefully people would realize if they kept on doing that, badminton games will be going downhill.

12. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    It's common to see such things in ANY sports, with or without any nationality issues involved. In general, we call it "Home court advantage", be it in a good or bad way. In US, any pro league, you can see the home team usually receive favorable calls from ref.

Of course, I am not saying all these should be encouraged, but it's part of the game. A true champion needs to go through many other things besides the opponent him/herself to clinch the title. Such factors could be un-familar court, light, hostile home crowd, long travel time (jet lag), un-favorable schedule, un-favorable draw, etc.

Personally, I did not get a chance to watch the matches, but I won't question the fact that some calls should be called the other way around. However, I believe the main reason that the champions (be them CHN or not) is their own hardworking, but not the "other factors".

Ok, the following section might bring another debate, but I still waht to say it: Sure, on the losing side, it's hard to swallow. However, please think twice before finger pointing. The "being cheated" side might be the "favorable" side in other cases (i.e. playing in their own home court). Why s/he did not complain, when s/he received the advantage back then? :rolleyes:

13. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    Personally in the future , i hope all the line shots can be viewed for decisions in case the opponent calls for it.

14. kong-19

kong-19 Regular Member

casual worker and stringer
    The next US tennis open. They will use video replays for disputed
    line calls. Hopefully, for Badminton too.

15. Darth Andrianus

Darth Andrianus Regular Member

Student
    I agree with everything else that you said except for the above. I agree that being a true champion requires adapting to conditions somewhat beyond your control like drafts and hostile crowd, but we must also not forget that bad linecalls are unnecessary and perfectly avoidable. They should introduce video replays like in international rugby tournaments where the badminton umpire should be able to review where the shuttle drops and then overrules the line judge if necessary. Of course we don't want this to happen too often, but every effort must be taken so that when a player goes out there to represent his/her country, he/she can assure him/herself that one only needs to concentrate on getting the points rather than getting distracted by bad calls. As we all know, sometimes it is very frustrating when we lose games not because the opponent is better, but because of other preventable things. At the same time, players must be fair. If Taufik plays in Indonesia Open, if some linejudge makes a lousy call, he must say something too, like what the article stated, this is very important for the image...

16. Wildstone

Wildstone Regular Member

personally, I refer to "home advantage" as being sided when the there is a tough call, eg. the shuttle landed on the line / half of the line / a quater of the line, where there is a really close call between in/out. Why people are so mad about is that most calls are not even considered "arguable", it's so obvious on the video, so obvious to the spectators, and so obvious to the china player looking at the shuttle landed in and yet still called out by the line judge.

17. kemana

kemana Regular Member

i was going to ask that too:p i thought alloh should be in Malaysia, but seems the author of the article should be in china:eek:
    btw,i really agree that the judgement of the game point of the first game between chen jin and gade is .....bad

18. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    English postings only, please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.