Help? Goosen...

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by AllyAdair, Mar 15, 2006.

1. AllyAdair

AllyAdair Regular Member

Student
    Hey Guys i see alot of pro's and advanced players using Goosen rackets... but i havent seen anywhere where i can buy one. just wondering if any1 can help... Ally..

2. pandee720

pandee720 Regular Member

i dunno how it is in scotland but over here in california, we have lots of badminton stores selling gosen. maybe you can buy one in the U.S. and get it shipped to scotland? :-D
    plus i don't know why you really want a gosen racquet... other racquets are just as good in my opinion...

3. event

event Regular Member

From what I can see, Gosen would give you the best value for the money if you were living in California. SD Badminton Supply has the top-of-the-line Gosen for US$105. I use the 5300 and the 2400. The 2400 is a disappointment. The 5300 is the best racquet I've ever used. My wife is very happy with her WPP120. As for buying one in Scotland, I can't help you there. It's interesting that you've noticed pros using them. Most of the Malaysian team used to use them but they've all gone Yonex now. Ponsana in Thailand and Wang Chen in Hong Kong seem to be the biggest stars endorsing Gosen now. In some markets, I think Gosen would be an affordable alternative to Yonex. Not so in Korea and I think they are as expensive as Yonex in Canada, too. I could get a Ti10 or an NS7000 more cheaply here but I still like the 5300. If I ever break this one, I'll try to time it before a trip to Malaysia where I hear it is even cheaper than in SD.

4. event

event Regular Member

To actually answer your question, it seems that Wembley Sports has Gosen. Their price on the 5300 actually seems to be about 17 pounds cheaper than what I paid.

5. AllyAdair

AllyAdair Regular Member

Student
    hey guys thanks alot. Ally.