User Tag List

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default 4/21 - 4/26

The bad news is, we had to change our schedule at the last minute. The good part is, it's actually getting earlier by 2 weeks, and I've already booked my ticket (Frendis is doing hers at the moment as well, I suppose ). Here's our estimated schedule:

Arrive: Friday 4/21 early AM, poor Cappy75 has to stay up late (or early), and pick us up from YVR. Thank you so much, man...

Leave: Wed 4/26 day time.

Therefore, I assume most of the action will be packed from Fri late time (around dinner?), Sat/sunday (main torture sessions as my experience ) and maybe 1 or 2 relaxed session on mon/tues. Hope my old body can handle all of these for the 3rd time. I am sure Frendis can help me take quite a bit shares, as she's a wonderful player herself.

Let the fun begin...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pete LSD
    I am sure Badrad will have the honour of giving out the tortures .
    unfortunately badrad has to do it with only one good leg... tore my hamstring last weekend. mrs. badrad is just a bit unamused...
    we are on the island the week of LB's arrival for the CDN Masters, but we should be back to greet LB on the Monday/Tuesday. Look forward to playing some MX with you and Frendis.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badrad
    unfortunately badrad has to do it with only one good leg... tore my hamstring last weekend. mrs. badrad is just a bit unamused...
    we are on the island the week of LB's arrival for the CDN Masters, but we should be back to greet LB on the Monday/Tuesday. Look forward to playing some MX with you and Frendis.
    Speedy recovery and best of luck for your matches, master badrad!

I am sure you can just toy us around, even with just 1 leg. I still rememeber how much me and Dave had to run, when we faced you and EJ last year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LazyBuddy
    The bad news is, we had to change our schedule at the last minute. The good part is, it's actually getting earlier by 2 weeks, and I've already booked my ticket (Frendis is doing hers at the moment as well, I suppose ). Here's our estimated schedule:

Arrive: Friday 4/21 early AM, poor Cappy75 has to stay up late (or early), and pick us up from YVR. Thank you so much, man...

Leave: Wed 4/26 day time.

Therefore, I assume most of the action will be packed from Fri late time (around dinner?), Sat/sunday (main torture sessions as my experience ) and maybe 1 or 2 relaxed session on mon/tues. Hope my old body can handle all of these for the 3rd time. I am sure Frendis can help me take quite a bit shares, as she's a wonderful player herself.

Let the fun begin...
    I'm looking forward to this trip. However, I think lazybuddy got carried away. I'm in no way a good player. I'm merely tagging along and hoping to learn from van ppl (despite being a slow learner). So, spare my life!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by frendies
    I'm looking forward to this trip. However, I think lazybuddy got carried away. I'm in no way a good player. I'm merely tagging along and hoping to learn from van ppl (despite being a slow learner). So, spare my life!
    Too modest!!!

We are talking about runner up in MXD and WD here... Hey, I am the one even did not make the cut into semi, despite the fact that I got 2 of the best partners in the tournament in montreal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Too modest!!!

We are talking about runner up in MXD and WD here... Hey, I am the one even did not make the cut into semi, despite the fact that I got 2 of the best partners in the tournament in montreal.
    sure...and about one who gets totally wipped out in 1st round at provincials...*sighs*

You were just suffering from strange-environment-plastic birdie syndrome... =P

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear LB,

Will you and your friends take some of your action shots and post them here?

Thanks and have a nice trip!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wood22chuck is our official one, once it comes pic and video. Hope I will gather enough energy just to stand on my own feet.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are they going to welcome you by showering you with shuttle smashs?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heh! Actually, I am dying to try out my new point-and-shoot. So there might be more pictures floating around the net.

Wood22chuck is our official one, once it comes pic and video. Hope I will gather enough energy just to stand on my own feet.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cappy75
    Heh! Actually, I am dying to try out my new point-and-shoot. So there might be more pictures floating around the net.
    make sure it is in sports mode or program mode with highest iso setting and fastest shutter speed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mmm, what kind of pictures?:?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey LB,

Will be a pleasure seeing you again here in Vancouver. Looking forward for more games with you.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FEND, FEND, FEND... I hate to disappoint you but it won't be the kind of photos you're alluding to.

Quote Originally Posted by FEND.
    mmm, what kind of pictures?:?
    Silentheart, I don't have that kinda equipment. Maybe only Marky could get that kinda shots.

Viver, it's been awhile. You need to come out more often! Our LB won't be visiting us alone this time around. He just acquired the service of a provincial calibre player to help him out. There's gonna be lots of SWEAT to be shed... let's hope it's not all ours.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Viver, it's been awhile. You need to come out more often! Our LB won't be visiting us alone this time around. He just acquired the service of a provincial calibre player to help him out. There's gonna be lots of SWEAT to be shed... let's hope it's not all ours.
    Actually, pronvicial here is more like regional I hope I can help him out. But getting both of us running around like crazy would be the most probable outcome. You'll probably get to see Lei's spectacular dives more often than usual, trying desperately to save the shots...

Richmond, Beautiful British Columbia, Canada
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh cappy75, my assignment for LB this trip !?.... I am sweating... I sweat because I scare that I fail to do well with this assignment.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by viver
    Hey LB,

Will be a pleasure seeing you again here in Vancouver. Looking forward for more games with you.
    It's my pleasure to meet master viver again. Oh my god, Master viver and master badrad's family together??? Am I asking for trouble again? Maybe a portable oxygen tank is what I need for this trip.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast