tension for Victor Zhao JianHua 3000

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by eguitarcoolboy, Mar 15, 2006.

1. eguitarcoolboy

eguitarcoolboy Regular Member

Good day all of you. This is my first thread here at badminton central forum, however i have been viewing this forum quite some time and find it so helpful and might have some queries would like to ask all knowledgeable players here.

em...i just got a Victor Zhao JianHua 3000 and playing quite well now but just wonder which do you guys think is the best tension for me to string on this racket?? I am now playing in between intermediate and advanced level. Plus i have got okay wrist strength and strong arm power. I am also working hard on improving my swing speed too. Could you guys give me some advice?? THank you in advance.

Kent :)

2. wood_22_chuck

wood_22_chuck Regular Member

Electronics Technologist
    Welcome to BadmintonForum, eguitarcoolboy! :D Do you perform the Maori war dance before each match?

23 lbs is the tension you're looking for. There's a sticky for it.

-dave

3. eguitarcoolboy

oh, cool thank you so much for that haha the maori war dance is for rugby only but i have never seen that in baddy haha...

oh btw i am using bg68ti and strung it at 24lbs and i think the tension have dropped down a lot after playing for approx a month haha. anyways thank you for your suggestion.

Kent

4. eguitarcoolboy

Hi Dave, what do you think about Carlton PowerBlade Elite?? I have this racket too but not sure if this is a good one as i have been looking on info about this racket but cant get any. Do you know anything about this racket?? Thank you in advance.

Kent