User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 34
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    2,372
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up Adelina's first write up on IBF site

    Don't really know where to post this but ... here it is...

    Congratulations to our own Adelina76 who has her first write up on her coverage of badminton for the current Commonwealth Games published on the IBF website.

    http://www.worldbadminton.net/latest_title_mar16_1.asp

    Great job, Adelina!!

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    2,784
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    BAD SPELLING ADELINA. Or rather a typo.

    Team Malaysia as the SEA Games

    Should be
    Team Malaysia at the SEA Games

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Markham, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    645
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FEND.
    BAD SPELLING ADELINA. Or rather a typo.

    Team Malaysia as the SEA Games

    Should be
    Team Malaysia at the SEA Games
    lol it took me a while to figure out where the mistake was finally.

  4. #4
    Regular Member adelina76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    340
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FEND.
    BAD SPELLING ADELINA. Or rather a typo.

    Team Malaysia as the SEA Games

    Should be
    Team Malaysia at the SEA Games
    Actually Fend, I only do the articles, not the photos. The IBF people get my articles and then they put in the photos. So once again, don't be so quick to pass judgment before getting to the bottom of things. Add that one more beer to the one you already owe me.

    Thanks too for the $10 bet that you lost for betting for Australia against NZ..DUH!

  5. #5
    Regular Member adelina76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    340
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default *mumble*

    I've sent 4 articles already to the IBF for them to publish on the website but due to some IT problems, they can't put them up yet, bummer!

    Hopefully, they'll all turn up soon! Having a great time here! Lots of hard work! Everyday it starts at 9am and I literally stayed here until the games finish, normally after 11pm! Longer hours than normal working hours!! Still, can't complain, get to see the games and rub shoulders with top players!

    Will gossip more later. For now, I just want to say thanks guys for the encouragement and support! I'm working towards being asked to cover the Thomas Cup and Uber cup finals in Tokyo! *keeping fingers tightly crossed*

    A

  6. #6
    Regular Member ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Malaysian Citizen of the World
    Posts
    13,157
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Adelina.. i saw my picture on the website.. Hmmm..

  7. #7
    Regular Member ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Malaysian Citizen of the World
    Posts
    13,157
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adelina76
    I've sent 4 articles already to the IBF for them to publish on the website but due to some IT problems, they can't put them up yet, bummer!

    Hopefully, they'll all turn up soon! Having a great time here! Lots of hard work! Everyday it starts at 9am and I literally stayed here until the games finish, normally after 11pm! Longer hours than normal working hours!! Still, can't complain, get to see the games and rub shoulders with top players!

    Will gossip more later. For now, I just want to say thanks guys for the encouragement and support! I'm working towards being asked to cover the Thomas Cup and Uber cup finals in Tokyo! *keeping fingers tightly crossed*

    A

    It will be great if you are covering TCUC.. we may be able to meet up.

  8. #8
    Regular Member adelina76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    340
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default What?!! Where?!

    Quote Originally Posted by ants
    Adelina.. i saw my picture on the website.. Hmmm..
    Or are you talking about the cute panda bear?! I can bring you some nz bamboo if I see you at the TCUC Ants!

    By the way, IBF finally sorted the IT problems and so the articles are out! Go read all about them!! Let me know what do you guys think ok?!

  9. #9
    Regular Member ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Malaysian Citizen of the World
    Posts
    13,157
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Nope.. the picture with the Msian team during the SeaGames.

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    London & Penang
    Posts
    6,628
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ants
    Nope.. the picture with the Msian team during the SeaGames.
    where are you in that pic, i can't see it ...

  11. #11
    Regular Member adelina76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    340
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Oh What a Night!!

    Malaysia has won the gold medal and I was there for the historic moment! Well, me, Loh, Maz and FEND actually...it was amazing! We then all took pictures with the players! I got mine taken with WMC, LCW, CCM&KKK and WMC even lent me her gold medal so I can pretend that it was me instead of her that helped Malaysia won the gold medal, hehehe

    She's a nice person...hehehe, too bad IBF not paying me for my one to one interviews with all these players...big mistake! :P I got great ones with WMC, LCW, Emms/Robertson and the new Indian sensation, Saina Nehwal. Next on my list will be Ronald Susilo, Lili and Clark/Blair.

    Hopefully my report on the gold medals night will be out tomorrow.

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    796
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adelina76
    Malaysia has won the gold medal and I was there for the historic moment! Well, me, Loh, Maz and FEND actually...it was amazing! We then all took pictures with the players! I got mine taken with WMC, LCW, CCM&KKK and WMC even lent me her gold medal so I can pretend that it was me instead of her that helped Malaysia won the gold medal, hehehe

    She's a nice person...hehehe, too bad IBF not paying me for my one to one interviews with all these players...big mistake! :P I got great ones with WMC, LCW, Emms/Robertson and the new Indian sensation, Saina Nehwal. Next on my list will be Ronald Susilo, Lili and Clark/Blair.

    Hopefully my report on the gold medals night will be out tomorrow.
    maybe u should interview Aamir . ask him how he feels about his comments that day. why is his socalled sure win became a tragedy? why is Malaysia which is not even in his list can beat the odds and became a champion? and also ask him to visit this website to chat with us, i am sure there will be many questions waiting for him.

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Aus
    Posts
    194
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    man...im really missing out, anyone has tickets for individual semis?every damn thing is sold out...even lawn bowl!!!blame myself for not making my mind up soon enough...

  14. #14
    Regular Member ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Malaysian Citizen of the World
    Posts
    13,157
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamzz
    where are you in that pic, i can't see it ...
    I not in the Pic.. coz i'm the one taking it. Great to hear that Msia won GOLD in the Mixed Event.

  15. #15
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    13,786
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adelina76
    She's a nice person...hehehe, too bad IBF not paying me for my one to one interviews with all these players...big mistake! :P I got great ones with WMC, LCW, Emms/Robertson and the new Indian sensation, Saina Nehwal. Next on my list will be Ronald Susilo, Lili and Clark/Blair.
    Maybe they can go here on BC/BF!

    Quote Originally Posted by adelina76
    I've sent 4 articles already to the IBF for them to publish on the website but due to some IT problems, they can't put them up yet, bummer!
    So what's new

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Basement Boiler Room
    Posts
    22,118
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheung
    So what's new
    the latest rumor is that IBF is gonna lay the blame of slow badminton progress in North & South America to some IT problems as well

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    KL & Sg
    Posts
    5,315
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tze yang
    man...im really missing out, anyone has tickets for individual semis?every damn thing is sold out...even lawn bowl!!!blame myself for not making my mind up soon enough...
    What? You mean all 5 lawn bowls tickets have been sold? It's more interesting than I thought

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Write a letter to Lin Dan.....
    By thiery in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 8
    : 07-14-2006, 08:09 PM
  2. Write to ESPN and thank them!!
    By blckknght in forum General Forum
    Replies: 4
    : 09-13-2005, 08:02 PM
  3. Suppose I should write one of these really!
    By Gollum in forum Introduction
    Replies: 9
    : 06-17-2004, 12:33 PM
  4. How to write VCDs from PC
    By Neil Nicholls in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 7
    : 12-04-2003, 10:37 AM
  5. Write a caption...!!
    By Matt Ross in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 11
    : 11-07-2003, 09:14 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •