Malaysia won gold

Discussion in 'Commonwealth Games 2006 Badminton' started by Han, Mar 20, 2006.

1. Han

Han Regular Member

Engineer
    Yes, Malaysia won gold in team event beating UK 3-1, glad to know Meiw Choo beat Tracey in 3 hard fought games. Malaysia boleh!
    p/s : Aamir was beated by LCW 21-8, 21-8 easily.

2. $100 Dreams

$100 Dreams Regular Member

yup!!! i'm soo happy for them. they have made all malaysians proud :p

3. siaowei

siaowei Regular Member

pharmacist
    Fully agree with Han : Malaysia memang boleh lah!!
    I was there when they played the final against England. There were so many amazing moments: Wong Choong Hann tried to save every single shot that Sook Ai missed because the England team was aiming at Sook Ai all the time. Even though they lost but they still did so well. Lee Chong Wei, after seeing his match, I now realize how bad myself is as a badminton player, he is too good, he is like the badminton version of Jet Li, you just Whoah WHoah WHoah all the time while watching him played. Mew CHoo was incredible in the game, really fought like a tiger and never gave up even though the English opponent seemed to be more superior all the time but you could see that Mew CHoo fought her life for winning the game. Koo Kien Ket and Chan CHong Min, such a good team, it was so enjoyable watching them played and I even hoped that the English team was a little stronger so that I could watch the two Malaysian boys played longer!!! It was really all about team work. Also, the Malaysian crowd was surprisingly large which I guess had contributed a bit to the confidence built up for the players. We shouted Malaysia boleh or go Malaysia, players' names for almost every single shot especially during Mew Choo's game. When she won it, I nearly bursted into tears because I could see how difficult it was to win that game and she was certainly under a lot of pressure. Sometimes, you hope you could help them win but the best that a supporter can do,is to cheer and to give them that little bit of power. The winning was so touching and the Malaysian team really deserved it!!! In the end, after almost everyone had left the stadium, the players came out again to take pics and meet their fans. I shook Lee Chong Wei's hand and took pics with him, Chan CHong Min and WOng CHoong Hann, wah so good!!!I wish I could turn back time and watch them play again. Malaysia boleh boleh boleh!!!!

4. Baderz_Jas

Baderz_Jas Regular Member

Student, business man wannabe =P
    Yeah, Malaysia Boleh!!!
    It's so good that they won, although I'm not a Malaysian, I'm sso pleased that they came through :D :D :D
    Malaysia Boleh Boleh Boleh :D :D :D