User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Pictures with the Malaysian Gold Medalist at Commonwealth Games

...and also with Nathan Robertson! Man, he's tall!

Oh yeah, last but not least, with the beautiful and amazing player, India's new secret weapon, Saina Nehwal. More pics to come!
    Attached Images Attached Images              

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by adelina76
    ...and also with Nathan Robertson! Man, he's tall!

Oh yeah, last but not least, with the beautiful and amazing player, India's new secret weapon, Saina Nehwal. More pics to come!
    Hey adelina you yourself are good looking too. The pictures are a bit small. Do you have SA Ooi and the WD pictures too?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice pics! U are tall also :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ants
    Nice pics! U are tall also :P
    based on the picture, adelina is taller than CCM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Erm adelina, are you wearing someone medal in one of the pics? If you also borrowed the m'sian team shirt, you could have passed off as a member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool!!! Thnx for the pics adelina76
    That's wonderful

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

adelina, all great pics, keep it up

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jcl49
    Erm adelina, are you wearing someone medal in one of the pics? If you also borrowed the m'sian team shirt, you could have passed off as a member

Yeah, I was trying to rip WMC's clothing off to put it on myself but man, she knows kung fu that woman! Nah..she was really cool to even let me borrow her medal in the first place..they're heavy.

As for the height thing..yeah, I'm quite tall for an Asian girl..I'm like 173cm (5'8") I think...the Malaysian team's lucky I wasn't in my high heels that evening!

Koo Kien Keat is such a joker too...when we were taking pictures he said he'll have to charge me for them. I told him he just won a gold medal and god knows how much money from the M'sian government and he should be the one taking us all out to dinner! He then asked me, "is that a date?!" Cheeky lil bugger! I tell his girlfriend then only he know!

The Malaysian team are really friendly. At one stage I had to take some 'action' pics of this Sri Lankan player for my article for IBF and at that time, the Malaysian guys were training on the 'warm up courts'. I asked them if they mind just letting me use it for a few seconds to take some 'jumping smashes' shot by this Sri Lankan player, Niluka Karanaratne and not only did they agreed to do that, but Cheah Soon Kit and Ricky took turn to feed high shuttles to this Sri Lankan guy so he could his shots...

Hey ants, can you PM me your rl name so I can ask the M'sian team what you're really like?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it's SE-MUT.

-dave

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Adelina76, wow, great pics!!!! I was there on that night, cheering like crazy for the malaysian team. What do u think with the Malaysian crowd? Did we do well? I was very impressed with our slogans like Malaysia Boleh, Lets go malaysia lets go and all the extra chinese ( cantonese & mandarin) " jia you" which the players would understand. Someone from my aisle even shouted "leng zai" ( means handsome boy) when Lee Chong Wei was playing . Funny funny! Oh yeah, also some malay words jumped in here and there as well. One thing I really like about our supporters is all the different languages that we were using to cheer them, feeling so much like home . I will post some pics of the crowd sooner and later but didn;t get to take good pics with the players like u did *sigh* , hehehe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

arghhhhhh!!!!!

ok, they are english,but... it' terrible that training suit.
    crusaders style ?
    too much dan brown

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I asked them if they mind just letting me use it for a few seconds to take some 'jumping smashes' shot by this Sri Lankan player, Niluka Karanaratne and not only did they agreed to do that, but Cheah Soon Kit and Ricky took turn to feed high shuttles to this Sri Lankan guy so he could his shots...
    Did Sri Lankan trained with Msian team?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Nope, not training with them

Quote Originally Posted by xijiayu
    Did Sri Lankan trained with Msian team?
    Nah, the Malaysian coaches just hit a few shuttles up in the air for Karanaratne to do jumping smashes shots for my article, that's it..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

koo kien keat has a girl friend? who is she? is she a badminton player as well?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I was trying to rip WMC's clothing off to put it on myself but man, she knows kung fu that woman! Nah..she was really cool to even let me borrow her medal in the first place..they're heavy.

As for the height thing..yeah, I'm quite tall for an Asian girl..I'm like 173cm (5'8") I think...the Malaysian team's lucky I wasn't in my high heels that evening!

Koo Kien Keat is such a joker too...when we were taking pictures he said he'll have to charge me for them. I told him he just won a gold medal and god knows how much money from the M'sian government and he should be the one taking us all out to dinner! He then asked me, "is that a date?!" Cheeky lil bugger! I tell his girlfriend then only he know!

The Malaysian team are really friendly. At one stage I had to take some 'action' pics of this Sri Lankan player for my article for IBF and at that time, the Malaysian guys were training on the 'warm up courts'. I asked them if they mind just letting me use it for a few seconds to take some 'jumping smashes' shot by this Sri Lankan player, Niluka Karanaratne and not only did they agreed to do that, but Cheah Soon Kit and Ricky took turn to feed high shuttles to this Sri Lankan guy so he could his shots...

Hey ants, can you PM me your rl name so I can ask the M'sian team what you're really like?
    you know who is Kien Kiet's girlfriend?? you know her??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile hello..!!

hello,i'm new here. i only notice kkk when he played in the commonwealth games.he's very good looking..may i know who's his girlfriend?does anyone has a pic of her?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh, did you work in broadcasting on the press tribunes? if so, werent you chatting someone up on one of the tuesdays i think, i was sat in the athletes chairs just next to the tribunes

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast