Yonex nano speed 8000 serial numbers

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by prasanna1976, Mar 23, 2006.

1. prasanna1976

prasanna1976 New Member

Hi,

I have purchased a new yonex nano speed 8000 racket. Everyone thinks that it’s a fake racket. Could any one please help me to check this racket. Following are the 2 numbers I managed to find from the racket.

251253SP

Thank you.

2. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    The shaft code 51xxxxx is way too small for a racket being manufactured in Dec 2005. Therefore, fake. :(

3. crosscourt

crosscourt Regular Member

Legal
    Nice date though! Your racket was born on Xmas day 2005. Was it an immaculate conception....did they have to make it in the stable next door because there was no room in the factory? Did three wise men passing by stop to offer their congratulations!

Is this the messiah racket that will lead all the other rackets to rise up in revolution, cast off their chains (strings) and create a new world for free rackets, one where they will be free of tyranny, oppression and bad clashes! You must step into the shoes of King Herofd and order that all rackets made at that time be destroyed, it's up to you prasanne1976 to stop the racket uprising and save the game of bdminton!!

hmmmm, better get back to work now, feeling a bit light headed!

4. Matt

Matt Regular Member

IT Developer
    I would sure like to see pictures of the racket as well, since it will speak for itself.