How to distinguish AT800 from MP99?

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by zhoulu, Mar 23, 2006.

1. zhoulu

zhoulu Regular Member

Hi,

I've just purchased and received an AT800DE on web. When I compared it with my authentic MP99, I have found that there are big differences between them, especially around small tubes, grommets, and strips.

Is there anyway to get pictures of authentic AT800 with enlarged portion of outside grommets surround racket head?

Thanks,

Zhou

2. Arief

Arief Regular Member

it it different actually...

3. GTO-demon

GTO-demon Regular Member

student
    yes that is true.... the look nothing alike... you should be able to tell which is which just by looking at it

4. zhoulu

zhoulu Regular Member

Another comment after I have played AT800DE and MP99 at the same night is that AT800DE seems to provide better control over short/drop shots close to net while MP99 provide better control over high/long shots and better for back court shots. It's just my opinion. However, I can play brilliant one night and offal bad next day.

Would anyone post photos of your authentic AT800DE so that everyone can benefit?

Thanks.

5. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Why? You wanna use it for ebay? :rolleyes: AT800 and MP99 have totally different paintjobs/colors. Impossible to mistake one for the other.
    That and one being a muscle power series and the other armortec series which kind of explains the differences you notice. Or of course if you want to know if you have a fake one you should check the equipment section.

#5 demolidor, Mar 27, 2006
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2006
  6. zhoulu

zhoulu Regular Member

Thanks. I need the photos to compare with the AT800DE I have just purchased through an internet seller.