Hiqua

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by shaun, Apr 28, 2001.

1. shaun

shaun Regular Member

Theatre boy!!
    For all of you who were interested in hiqua: I have seen them today at Lees Badminton pro shop. They are decent racquets that arent too costly. But they have POOR workmanship. The painting is bad and rough...finishing is bad and rough...and the Ti mesh parts are bad and rough ^_^
    basically, its bad and rough "p
    i saw that Pro 3300 or whatever that i think Brett was interested in. Not as nice as it looks in the pictures heh heh.

2. shaun

shaun Regular Member

Theatre boy!!
    something fishy w/ lees

lees carried top end hiqua racquets(all the ones with the Ti mesh), and claimed it was MADE by lees. it even said lees instead of hiqua! WHATS UP WITH THAT?! I was saying to the salesman: this is hiqua....they say: no its lees....and i said no its hiqua rofl.... they say no its lees again! WTF.
    why does lees rip off of hiqua?! same design, same paint and EVERYTHING! they just rename it! the HQ pro3300(or was it 3500?!?!?!), was renamed the lees pro....HUH!

3. Zclyh3

Zclyh3 Regular Member

Not employed during academic school yeah
    Re: something fishy w/ lees

That's why I only use the best, Yonex. Hey, that rhymes..hehehe

4. LL

LL Guest

There are always going to be clones of racquets....there is an OEM manufacturer called Postsky Ltd...that manufactures racquets and shuttles for various companies....All are simply rebadged to the whatever brand the buyer represents....

Some racquets made by this manufacturer are:
    Hiqua
    Forza
    Victor
    Fleet
    Lee's
    and there are probably more....

Lee's does not have the rights to sell HiQua stuff anyways...I think she imports them like her SP models from Asia or sells some discontinued stuff...She has always had lee's brand shuttles and racquets...Lee's Deception (aerotus) Lee's Explosive (iso) Lee's Pro (titanium mesh in shaft)....

LL

5. Mag

Mag Moderator

Graphic Designer
    It's possible that they manufacture Forza, along with other brands, but they don't DESIGN them. Neither can they sell the same racquet to some other brand. All Forza products are designed in Denmark.

6. LL

LL Guest

If you wanted to design a racquet to your specifications...including shape...balance point...materials used....Postsky Ltd. will be more than happy to mass manufacture the racquet for you....

Or you can just buy a already made racquet design, colour code it to your liking, name it whatever you want and they will mass produce it....

LL

7. Mag

Mag Moderator

Graphic Designer
    Actually, come to think of it, some of the Forza, Victor and HiQua models seem to have almost identical frames... Ti meshes are in the same places on the frame and the shaft but color is different. Hmm... kinda makes you wonder...