Ti 10 3U - Where to buy

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Sun, Apr 28, 2001.

1. Sun

Sun Guest

I am currently searching the internet for a Ti 10 Long and cant really find any where i can pay for $150.00 or less. Anyone know any web sites that sell raquets at decent price?

2. Don

Don Regular Member

The racquet doctor selss them. You can contact him at racquetdoctor@home.com or badmintonsales@home.com.

3. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu
    racquent doctor

i had emailed to racquetdoctor@home.com regarding buying some strings on April 25th but still havent heard back for them.

4. zero

zero Regular Member

Student
    Re: Don't buy string from racquent doctor

Don't buy the Yonex BG-80 strings from him!!!!.......I bought a pack from him when i got my Iso300........at first the packaging looked real........but when i opened the package to look at the strings, the words Yonex BG80 seems to be written on...(I mean that you can use ur nails and scratch off the words!!!)......the real Yonex strings are printed with their labels.......not written in marker!!!.........unless it is a cosmetic problem for the strings.......but i highly doubt that!!!!!......since you can't tell when the strings are in the package......

I wasted my 11.50CDN for those strings!!!...........also, by inspecting the strings closely......they seem the be monofuliament inside the plastic coating....

5. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu

zero, thanks for the heads up. I was lured by the 5.50 cdn$ for a pack of bg65 as mentioned by shaun from another post. That price is cheaper than what i can get for when buying bulk on per racket basis ( 200m reel). I guess it's too good to be true. .

Btw, the bg80 trademark on my bg80 string can not be scratch off finger nails. even after many rubbing.

6. zero

zero Regular Member

Student

Also, the trademark on the strings are very blurry. And don't be impressed by the packaging!!!!!

7. harry

harry Guest

if you don't trust racket doctor then just go to yo sports at first markham, they do stringing for $17 which includes BG65 strings in the cost. I think thatz a pretty good deal and if anyone knows a place cheaper, plz tell me.

8. harry

harry Guest

racket doctor is the cheapest place i know for rackets and he sells ti10 for $190, i dun think there's any place where you can get a ti10 for less than 150 unless itz second hand

9. Kelvin

Kelvin Regular Member

Student
    I was selling my second Ti10 3U, so I can buy a 2U, but since no one bought it I'm just keeping it now... people snooze, they lose. :p

10. MING

MING Guest

yes you can find good racquet at yo ( koyoho@email.msn.com) at first Markham ,near Toronto!
    aske him a good price,MING from Paris

11. Max

Max Guest

There we go again!!!
    Once again just because one string came out wrong, people in the forum go all crazy about a vendor and lash out at them.
    Did you email the racquet doctor about your problem?
    Did he address it? Did he offer to replace it, or give your money back??
    I am certain you did not.
    I am a long time customer of his and have bought many items from him.
    He is an extremly honest person and as soon as you call him and tell him there is a problem, he will immediatly address it.
    I know that there are many people in this forum that can tell you the same thing.
    SO BEFORE YOU GO BAD MOUTHING A VENDOR, HAVE THE GUTS TO AT LEAST APPROACH THEM FIRST WITH YOUR PROBLEM.
    IT IS VERY WRONG OF YOU TO ACT IN THE MANNER THAT YOU HAVE, AND TO MAKE OTHERS BELIEVE YOUR CRAB!!!
    I will bet you any amount that if you address your issues he will defenitly answer you and make you happy.
    Try it, you might be surprised.
    If you would bother to ask him, he sells string at cost just as a service, thats why they are cheap.
    MAX

12. Steve

Steve Guest

I don't agree. Racquet doctor charge you gst and transaction fee when you pay by cards. Badmintonpage.com sells for $200 including gst and no extra when paying by visa. It's just that they don't carry 3U version.

13. Max

Max Guest

Racquet doctor no longer charges transaction fees for Credit Card use. Also I think they removed the GST charge on their racquets. Harry, send them an email and ask, its worth it. racquetdoctor@home.com

14. KevinLim

KevinLim New Member

Purchase Yonex Ti 10 3U

Hello Kelvin,

This is Kevin writing to you from Johore, Malaysia. I was wondering if your Yonex Ti-10 3U is still available for sale. Please reply to me about the condition and price including the post charge if you wish to sell to me.

Kindly write to me at kevinlbthai@yahoo.co.uk soon.

Sincerely,
    Kevin

15. kenny7_2006

kenny7_2006 Regular Member

Working student...
    wow isnt this thread from like 5 years ago?? hehe...

the Ti-10 is a great racket.... as to where to buy, any major badminton store shld have it...

16. KevinLim

KevinLim New Member

Ti-10 where to buy

Hi, Kenny.

I was just trying my luck to get the Ti-10 with old model but not the new series. The old model has already discontinued stock in the market. As I am currently using Armotec 800 Offensive and am confident that Ti-10 will be great for collection too.

Please let me know if you could recommend any dealer that sell Yonex Ti-10 old model 3U.

Sincerely,
    Kevin

17. kenny7_2006

kenny7_2006 Regular Member

Working student...
    Hey there Kevin... Im also (a little) curious about the old Ti-10, but the problem is, here in KK, there's not much choices... ehehe... KL has more, and Johor... I've never ventured outside Sabah, so i dont know any shops outsid Sabah, xcept those i've heard here in this forum...

have you tried crossing the border over to Singapore? heard the prices there are much cheaper than Malaysia... try Classic Sports in SAFRA Toa Payoh, or if u prefer KL, try Racket World, i think... hope that helps..

18. musky hunter

musky hunter Regular Member

Yos still has an old Ti10

19. KevinLim

KevinLim New Member

Ti-10 where to buy

I have tried to call the dealers suggested by you even to Singapore before. The old Ti10 has discontinued this year. Yet, it is still possible to order from Japan as they are supplying such model to Chinese double and mix double players though.

However, my dealer in Johore is currently helping to search for old model throughout Sunrise warehouse stores in Asia. Hope to get it otherwise I will settle with Ti10 new series.

Sincerely,
    Kevin

20. bluejeff

bluejeff Regular Member

Developer
    Nope, Yonex has been supplying new versions to players since this summer. No more old Ti-10s.