help for a string for Cab21 2U

Discussion in 'Badminton String' started by RuskiStryker, Mar 30, 2006.

1. RuskiStryker

RuskiStryker Regular Member

[SIZE=+0]
    Hey, I think I am buying a Cab21 2U. This will be my first high-end raquet purchase since

before I have used crappy raquets without much of a problem. Realizing my growing need for a

good quality raquet, I did some research and am likely geting a cab21 2U. I only have

trouble deciding what string I need for it. I know some strings produce more pop than others

and some provide more accuracy, and I want something in between. I have been looking at the

BG70pro. Is it a suitable match? Is the BG65 good? What are some other good ideas? Which one

matches the cab21 2U? I just want some opinions. Thank you.
    [/SIZE]

2. __Lam

__Lam Regular Member

any string can match any racquet, the string needs to match you, its all trial and error, just try different kinds of strings and use the one you like the most.
    just go to the strings section, read about the strings, and try the one you think would fit you best first.

3. jcl49

jcl49 Regular Member

In your profile it says that you predominantly play with plastics. Thus I would suggest bg70pro. Like many of the bg70pro users said, it is very durable and gets better with use. If you are afraid it might be too difficult to flex (lack of pop), then string with bg80.

4. RuskiStryker

RuskiStryker Regular Member

thanks, i went with the 70, alls left is wait till it gets here :)
    thanks every1