my day at ABC (photos)

Discussion in 'Asian Badminton Championship 2006' started by weeyet, Apr 1, 2006.

1. weeyet

weeyet Regular Member

Engineer / Freelance pianist
    :eek: I straight went to the corridor where the washroom and media room at...

the first player I saw is Widianto and Yu Yang! Widianto took photo with me but Yu Yang said:" Xian zai yao bi sai le!" (the match is starting)..:crying:

then I went to the player's seat area.. I saw Kumiko and Eriko.. they were about to leave.. I quickly quickly stopped them:" Summimasen Summasen! Eriko san, shashin o totta koto dekiru ka!!??" (Excuse me, eriko san, may i take photo with you?" Wah, Eriko is really cute and looks homely :D

Then, I saw Yap Kim Hock, wah, the first time I saw him, he was so kind, so do Rexy, they are the most friendly ppl I met today :D , especially Rexy, I chatted with him.. I saw someone who looks like Park Joo Bong, but he's wearing Japan jacket... I dunno, is Park working for Japan badminton now?? But he really looks like Park JOo BOng?!

Then, I saw this girl, Wang Yihan, Jiang Yanjiao and Chen Li...!!! THey all looks homely... they seem are good friends of Korean player.!! Yanjiao was walking around carrying her racquet bag on her shoulder... :p she looks very friendly... but Wang Yihan is a bit shy....

When Wang Chen vs Jiang Yanjiao match finish, I quickly went to the corridor and waited for Wang Chen. she came out and some reporters went to interview her.. SO.. I quickly took photo with her.. hehee

Then Lee Wan Wah and Choong Tan Fook came!!! All people ran towards them and took photo!!! Wan Wah is wearing earring, they din talk much tho... cos the match is going to start!!:cool:

THEN, we went around, to our surprise, LEE CHONG WEI :eek: is warming up at the corridor outside the media room..!!!!!! Wahhhh, we asked him for photo, but he straight waved his hand and say no:"Bi sai guo hou"(after match)....
    after LCW match, he came out again, but nobody can take photo with him, cos he said he wanna rest!! Many many ppl gathered there for around half an hour, but still nobody can take photo with him.. then, my friend go squatt beside him and ask me take photo, LCW straight stand up and went away to the media room, many ppl followed him, but nobody can take photo... :eek: :(

Then, I saw the Taiwanese WD Chien Yu XXX-Chen Wen Xiang. Sorry
    I forgot their names, I took photo with them, and I ask Chien,"Where is Cheng Hsiao Chieh??" She said "on the player seat".. I went to search for her, but cannot find woh>>>:confused:

THEN, NOW IT's LULUK.. I went to the washroom, I saw Luluk is warming at the corridor alone.. So I asked him for photo.. Luluk just smiled and said a word in english:"QUICKLY".. haha...

then, to my surprise when I was walking around, Sudket and Saralee were chatting with their coach at the entrance.. hehee... So I took a photo with both of them, and then with Saralee alone....

At the end of day, Kumiko, Reiko, Eriko etc were about to leave the stadium, I quickly stopped Kumiko and took photo with her!! And then I ask her to ask Reiko to take photo, but Reiko already faraway, she dun want!! :crying: :(
    The japanese palyers seem dun like to take photo, compared to Chinese and Malaysian player (except LCW).

The match of day is HOON THIEN HOW-TAN BOON HIONG vs Korean pair!!! And CHONG TAN FOOK-LEE WAN WAH vs LULUK-ALVEN!!! Both our pair won.. the crowd went frenzy!!! Especially when our pair and LCW was smashing, all people shout "YEAHHHHHHHH"!!!!!!!!

hmmmm.... heheheheheheh.. maybe tomorrow going again!!!

Attached Files:

#1 weeyet, Apr 1, 2006
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2006
  2. magical_phoenix

magical_phoenix Regular Member

They're super cool!!!!! Your story is very nice and I hope u're going again tomorrow! Wishing u a more fabulous day tomorrow

3. yannie

yannie Regular Member

heyyyyy weeyet!
    nice pics u took there...
    remember to take pics with ALVEN, LULUK, ZHANG WEI and GONG WEIJIE tomorrow OK? hahahahaha

4. jcl49

jcl49 Regular Member

A very fruitful day! Good luck with hunting down LCW tomorrow and taking more pics for us to see.

5. weeyet

weeyet Regular Member

PHoto of Lee Chong Wei after he defeated Park Sung Hwan..

Li Mao said Park played well but Chong Wei was not in form...

LCW refused to take any photo with the fans... as he said he was tired...:(

Attached Files:

6. jcl49

jcl49 Regular Member

Is LCW carrying an injury of some kind on his left knee?

I see that WMC's mickey mouse (on his racquet bag) has made another apprearance.

#6 jcl49, Apr 1, 2006
  7. weeyet

weeyet Regular Member

haha, I saw them today.. Zhang Wei looks like Hong Kong ppl.. hoho..
    depends .. if i go again tomorrow .. hhehehee

Today Sony looked special. hehe.. because he was in casual attire.. He walked from the hotel opposite the stadium in normal body hugging t-shirt, slipper and half length jeans.. haha... I took photo with him.. at the end of the day, he walked back to the hotel also.. hahahahha

but my another two final target to take photo: LCW and Cheng Sao Chieh

#7 weeyet, Apr 1, 2006
  8. yannie

yannie Regular Member

weeyet... u know what u have to tell luluk and gong gong from serla right? :D remember that ok? haha
    and cute mickey mouse on chong wei's bag...
    where's ur pic with sony? :p

9. weeyet

weeyet Regular Member

not sure about that.. but didn't see he was limping or any sign of that..
    That mickey mouse was given by Mew CHoo??

10. weeyet

weeyet Regular Member

hehe... I'll tell them when I meet them.. Haha...
    I tell them Serla (Magical Phoenix) wants to see you ... ok?:D

11. ants

ants Regular Member

Entrepreneur , Modern Nomad
    Nice pics Weeyet. :)

12. magical_phoenix

magical_phoenix Regular Member

Yeah!! Tell Gong Gong that he can meet me once he's back in Beijing, but poor Luluk has got to wait till I come back to Indonesia... :D Poor LCW, ppl kept staring at him while Limao was talking to him...... And someone even took pics of him. Tsk tskk... :p

13. weeyet

weeyet Regular Member

Yeah, there are already a lot of people gathered at that place when he was warming up. I looked at him, and then he looked back at me, haha... Then he just stopped warming up when more people came.

After the match, he rest there, a lot of people and media and reporters wanted to interview him. But he just asked us to let him rest first. He refused all fans to take photo with im. Then there was a Malay guy took his racquet bag for autograph, he had no choice but just sign. But then another guy straightaway went to take photo without his permission, after that, he straightaway went away. :D

14. yannie

yannie Regular Member

Who's that someone taking pics of him? hahaha...
    Ok then but I want to meet Zhang Wei, just tell him... me and Serla will go and meet them in Beijing soon :D

15. weeyet

weeyet Regular Member

ants, is Park Joo Bong working for Japan now?

16. yannie

yannie Regular Member

Yeah, coaching for Japan. Nong (the Chinese team manager) told me...

17. weeyet

weeyet Regular Member

Is it???
    THEN, the guy I saw today is really Park Joo Bong??!!!!!!

18. yannie

yannie Regular Member

Yes, what's wrong? Now you MUST go tomorrow to see him again :p

19. weeyet

weeyet Regular Member

Nope... I was like.. suddenly saw a tall man, ei.. he looks like Park Joo Bong, but wearing Japan jacket... Park Joo Bong was like a legend ma... so I wasn't very sure..:)

20. yannie

yannie Regular Member

Yeah... he seems to be nice. I went to a meeting with him in Denmark Open haha... "Notes for team officials" cuz I was translating stuff for the Chinese TM if she didn't understand all that had been said.