User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 35 to 51 of 64
  1. #35
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sin Min
    Posts
    700
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iwan
    Net-Asia = Michael loh
    he is michael tay not michael loh ( in case ppl think michael is mr loh...)

  2. #36
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,874
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Halo v3nnn, kmu org indo ya?

  3. #37
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    110
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iwan
    Halo v3nnn, kmu org indo ya?
    Iya.. tau dr mana? km jg org indo y?

  4. #38
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,874
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Iya dong tau dari Daniel, yg main di IMH jg

  5. #39
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Bishan Singapore
    Posts
    271
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    v3nnnn maennya bagus Wan, boleh nih di tandingin sama Yuris. Strokenya bagus.
    Eh V3nnnn, kalo mau improve, boleh tuh latihan sama Iwan. Pelatih bagus si Iwan ini.

  6. #40
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    110
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daviddoff2005
    v3nnnn maennya bagus Wan, boleh nih di tandingin sama Yuris. Strokenya bagus.
    Eh V3nnnn, kalo mau improve, boleh tuh latihan sama Iwan. Pelatih bagus si Iwan ini.
    Gk lah...biasa2 aja.. jgn ditandingin donk hehehe apalagi maen single.. peace hehehe

  7. #41
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    95
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by totheextreme
    hey buddy.. whats the point of inviting beginners and yet left them alone when they are no good.Your regular players are all professional international players right?must be lah, otherwise, those who can't play like them will not be left alone. will look out for their names on the aviva tournament list.will cheer you guys alright.
    Yoyo Buddy, have you ever join us for a session?? If yes, and you feel neglected, my group would like to apologize. If you have never join us for session. Why not join us for a session before commenting???

  8. #42
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,874
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Iya tuh, tadi aku kasi tau Yuris ttg dia, si Yuris jd mau ketemu ama dia jg Fenn, klo hari senin besok mau main, datang aja ke Bishan sports hall jam 8 malam Aku kenalin ama Yuris, main double aja deh banyak org Indonya lagi, ada sekitar 5-6 org Fen, aku PM kmu ya.
    Last edited by Iwan; 05-07-2006 at 05:30 AM.

  9. #43
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    hougang
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jun Wei
    Yoyo Buddy, have you ever join us for a session?? If yes, and you feel neglected, my group would like to apologize. If you have never join us for session. Why not join us for a session before commenting???
    What is the apology for??? I don't understand. Anyway, it won't change the fact. Hey guys, question among yourself, do you really play with those who doesn't play like top professional like you people? Join u guys for a session??? Hey, i m not going to see pairs of dog eyes. Hope you guys really know your kind of standard well before despising on somebody skill, maybe you can remind Netasia and his "professional" group of kakis.

  10. #44
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    hougang
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by surge
    we invite beginners, we even bring baskets of used shutters willing to 'coach' players to be social players. we are definitely not pros ( unless you mean pro-blematic ) we can never 'coach ppl' to become pros....we only aim to share wat even little we know so that these 'beginners' can play socially and hopefully...in 3 months or so, they can have a good social game w us.

    why we NOT pro? cos so far nobody come and let us coach yet...

    you are right...look out for me in aviva open...even lin dan or taufik can't move me...cos i am going to be the linesman and i say out means out only the umpire can
    Great! Glad you guys know that you all are not pro. Coaching??? Are you positive that players in IMH coach beginners??? Thats very interesting.

  11. #45
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    663
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iwan
    Iya tuh, tadi aku kasi tau Yuris ttg dia, si Yuris jd mau ketemu ama dia jg Fenn, klo hari senin besok mau main, datang aja ke Bishan sports hall jam 8 malam Aku kenalin ama Yuris, main double aja deh banyak org Indonya lagi, ada sekitar 5-6 org Fen, aku PM kmu ya.
    yo iwan, english english leh, we dont understand a thing here. Btw she is a good player, you might want to invite her to your monday group as well. Introduce her to some of the indonesian friends there.

    V3nnn, I hope you enjoy the session with us on saturday, and I look forward to see you again next week

  12. #46
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,874
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hahahaa sorry2 yeah, I was just saying that I told about her to Yuris and now Yuris is very keen on meeting with her and playing with her also

  13. #47
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Sin Min
    Posts
    700
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by totheextreme
    Great! Glad you guys know that you all are not pro. Coaching??? Are you positive that players in IMH coach beginners??? Thats very interesting.
    join us before??? is that you have played w us and we have hurt your vulnerable self esteem?

    we dont go around coaching people for this simple fact: WE ARE NOT PRO AND WE KNOW IT VERY WELL.

    we never say we pro, you did. then you tell us glad we know we not pro????

    so you are the pro now..as in you are the pro-blem .

    if i played like lin dan i will will have no problem telling you your skills sucks and teach you. problem is my skill also not here nor there. so not very nice for me to tell you what to do

    imagine you come to a group for the first time ppl tell you what to do and how to play? these ppl must then be very very good or dam cocky. we are niether. so we only tell you when you ask.

    can you accept it when you come and we tell you your skill cannot make it...ask you to go to the side do footwork drills, practice lobbing 100 times everytime you come..i mean who are we to tell you to do those things???

    if you are too proud ask...dont blame us for not telling.

    like i always said, i have play in many many groups before....this is one group that ppl wil guide you how to play and will not attack you becos you are weaker than your partner so that they can win. we play, we laugh when ppl mistake cos we wanna enjoy the game...not that we look down on you.. we laugh also laugh at very very good players when they make mistake...ask herman, mongoose etc

    when i 1st join another group, nobody even wan to partner me cos i always managed to lose all the time

    then i join michaels group..and now and a better player thanks to many ppl in the group that were willing to partner me, lose and then teach me what to do. and i DO ASK THEM WHAT I SHOULD DO than go home crying.

    lastly, if you find this group too cocky...we have too cos without shuttle-cock, we cant play....and also we like to talk cock
    Last edited by surge; 05-07-2006 at 10:03 PM.

  14. #48
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    693
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hehe! This thread is very funny.
    Hmmm... first time I hear that the IMH group looks like pro. Cool huh?
    And then we now have someone who creates a new account just to post such comments here.

  15. #49
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    hougang
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by surge
    join us before??? is that you have played w us and we have hurt your vulnerable self esteem?

    we dont go around coaching people for this simple fact: WE ARE NOT PRO AND WE KNOW IT VERY WELL.

    we never say we pro, you did. then you tell us glad we know we not pro????

    so you are the pro now..as in you are the pro-blem .

    if i played like lin dan i will will have no problem telling you your skills sucks and teach you. problem is my skill also not here nor there. so not very nice for me to tell you what to do

    imagine you come to a group for the first time ppl tell you what to do and how to play? these ppl must then be very very good or dam cocky. we are niether. so we only tell you when you ask.

    can you accept it when you come and we tell you your skill cannot make it...ask you to go to the side do footwork drills, practice lobbing 100 times everytime you come..i mean who are we to tell you to do those things???

    if you are too proud ask...dont blame us for not telling.

    like i always said, i have play in many many groups before....this is one group that ppl wil guide you how to play and will not attack you becos you are weaker than your partner so that they can win. we play, we laugh when ppl mistake cos we wanna enjoy the game...not that we look down on you.. we laugh also laugh at very very good players when they make mistake...ask herman, mongoose etc

    when i 1st join another group, nobody even wan to partner me cos i always managed to lose all the time

    then i join michaels group..and now and a better player thanks to many ppl in the group that were willing to partner me, lose and then teach me what to do. and i DO ASK THEM WHAT I SHOULD DO than go home crying.

    lastly, if you find this group too cocky...we have too cos without shuttle-cock, we cant play....and also we like to talk cock
    You have talk too much.

  16. #50
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    663
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol, now this person have really catch my attention. Look like I have found a new topic for our next session, you know, I'm running out of jokes. Gee, guess this extreme person is really pissed with our group, own up guys, what did you people do to him in the toilet?

  17. #51
    Regular Member maa2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Kemaman, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,766
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi Netasia, I would like to join your group, is it possible .....
    May I know what is the timing ?
    I may join after May 15, 2006 only ........

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 25
    : 03-06-2014, 12:19 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    : 10-28-2009, 04:35 PM
  3. East Ham Leisure Centre
    By david14700 in forum UK
    Replies: 1
    : 09-14-2006, 10:49 AM
  4. Leisure Open Tournaments
    By Chung_L_Lee in forum Canada East
    Replies: 2
    : 05-09-2006, 12:27 PM
  5. Sobell Leisure Centre
    By david14700 in forum UK
    Replies: 2
    : 01-05-2005, 04:55 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •