Mp66 Vs. Nanospeed 7000

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by robina1, Apr 5, 2006.

1. robina1

robina1 Regular Member

Student =D
    My friend is currently using an mp33, and he says he deosnt really like it, he's been using it for more than a year now, so i have confidence that he has gotten used to it. I bought my ns7k about a yearish ago? yea around then and i havent liked it at all up until this season started (im in high school) so, my friend really liked the racket, and I was thinking of selling it to him when my mp99 came in, but chance has it, that it took me this long to get used to a racket, and i start liking the ns7k, and i think im going to keep it as a spare for myself. Well now my friend still wants a racket, and doesnt want to spend the major $$ to get it, so I was wondering about the mp66, and if it would be the right racket for him. I've heard it is head light, and my nanospeed is pretty headlight, and i loves that, so i was wondering if anyone had any input that would be amazing. Sorry, there was already a thread comparing the mp66 and the ns6k so i was kinda not wanting to post this thread :cool:

Oh, and one more question i've seen alot of the players in my school league, having the secont to last horizontal string on the bottom of their rackets unstrung, does anyone know what this is called, and what it does???

Thnx alot

2. FEND.

FEND. Regular Member

Full Time Badmintoncentral.com/forums camper. Part