MP 33 vs Iso 75 mf

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Ucubz, Apr 5, 2006.

1. Ucubz

Ucubz Regular Member

Hi, i just want to ask which racquets is better for beginner player like me, mp33 or iso 75 ms? :D

thanks for your help...

2. Gosupizza

Gosupizza Regular Member

i think your talking about the mp23?

kuz theyre usually sold together at stores like sportchek

theyre aight for low end rackets, mp23 is a 68cm racket i do believe
    and iso 75 is a 67

75 is a 3u racket (85g+)
    and mp23 is a 2u (90g+)

my only suggestion is, dont buy a iso 75 and then buy a mp23, you'll ahve a heck of a time adjusting to a longer shaft, for some reason, 1 cm makes a huge difference. O and it may be due to the fact that iso75 has a freakin WIDE frame..

so i guess its up to you. If your like mid intermediate ish, the mp23 will be better, but if you've only played for a few months or so, then the iso75 is the way to go...(less chance of miss hits)

3. mpns9

mpns9 Regular Member

umm there's indeed mp 33...i'm using it right now...it's not costly at all but it gives pretty nice power when smashing..control's okay too...one disadvantage is it has smaller surface?

4. Ucubz

Ucubz Regular Member

mp 33 or new mp29 light

no i mean mp33 like mpns9 said. but i read somewhere here that racquets was discontinued. and yesterday i saw mp29 light... quite interesting.

P.S. i played badminton from 6 years old. but when i got to high scholl i never play again until now i'm in university. my old racquets was broken,, I'm very sory for my bad english.... :D :D