User Tag List

Page 10 of 985 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 60 110 510 ... LastLast
Results 154 to 170 of 16739
  1. #154
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 9000S
    shaft serial: 5944286
    cone code : 010262SP
    source : Sport shop, singapore
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    please specifiy the name of the shop in singapore.

    Hi Dreamzz, The shop is Intersports in Queensway, Singapore

    Hi m_hael99, not in Uwa. at George Burnett, Manning Rd. Yup a fake. Bah.
    Last edited by vin88; 05-29-2007 at 08:22 PM.

  2. #155
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    18
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default =x help mee

    I just bought 4 racquets for about $150- This offer was too good to be true haha... I guess I was too excited and I just bought em lol =x

    ---->8-------->8----

    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 8000
    shaft serial: 6104398
    cone code : 161205SP
    source : Ebay seller: wind5858518 and he is located in CHINA
    I think this one is fake b/c the paint job on the side is crooked...
    ---->8-------->8----
    ---->8-------->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 9000 Type X
    shaft serial: 6105686
    cone code : 161205SP
    source : Ebay seller: wind5858518 and he is located in CHINA
    ---->8-------->8----
    ---->8-------->8----
    racket model: Yonex Armortec 900 (the black one)
    shaft serial: 53522957
    cone code : 207957SP
    source : Ebay seller: wind5858518 and he is located in CHINA
    (if the format is DDMMYxCC, so it cannot be 79 for month, which means it's fake right?)
    ---->8-------->8----
    ---->8-------->8----
    racket model: Yonex Ti-10
    shaft serial: 53522335
    cone code : 207035SP
    source : Ebay seller: wind5858518 and he is located in CHINA
    DEFINITELY fake... the paint is totally easy to tell and month is 70
    ---->8-------->8----

  3. #156
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Richmond, BC
    Posts
    5,209
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dbdannydb View Post
    I just bought 4 racquets for about $150- This offer was too good to be true haha... I guess I was too excited and I just bought em lol =x

    ---->8-------->8----

    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 8000
    shaft serial: 6104398
    cone code : 161205SP
    source : Ebay seller: wind5858518 and he is located in CHINA
    I think this one is fake b/c the paint job on the side is crooked...
    ---->8-------->8----
    ---->8-------->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 9000 Type X
    shaft serial: 6105686
    cone code : 161205SP
    source : Ebay seller: wind5858518 and he is located in CHINA
    ---->8-------->8----
    ---->8-------->8----
    racket model: Yonex Armortec 900 (the black one)
    shaft serial: 53522957
    cone code : 207957SP
    source : Ebay seller: wind5858518 and he is located in CHINA
    (if the format is DDMMYxCC, so it cannot be 79 for month, which means it's fake right?)
    ---->8-------->8----
    ---->8-------->8----
    racket model: Yonex Ti-10
    shaft serial: 53522335
    cone code : 207035SP
    source : Ebay seller: wind5858518 and he is located in CHINA
    DEFINITELY fake... the paint is totally easy to tell and month is 70
    ---->8-------->8----
    NS9K was not made in year 2006!

  4. #157
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    776
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You've been had. Each and every single one is a fake. Why waste your money when you already knew it was a fake?

    Quote Originally Posted by dbdannydb View Post
    I just bought 4 racquets for about $150- This offer was too good to be true haha... I guess I was too excited and I just bought em lol =x


    ---->8-------->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 8000
    shaft serial: 6104398
    cone code : 161205SP
    source : Ebay seller: wind5858518 and he is located in CHINA
    I think this one is fake b/c the paint job on the side is crooked...
    ---->8-------->8----
    ---->8-------->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 9000 Type X
    shaft serial: 6105686
    cone code : 161205SP
    source : Ebay seller: wind5858518 and he is located in CHINA
    ---->8-------->8----
    ---->8-------->8----
    racket model: Yonex Armortec 900 (the black one)
    shaft serial: 53522957
    cone code : 207957SP
    source : Ebay seller: wind5858518 and he is located in CHINA
    (if the format is DDMMYxCC, so it cannot be 79 for month, which means it's fake right?)
    ---->8-------->8----
    ---->8-------->8----
    racket model: Yonex Ti-10
    shaft serial: 53522335
    cone code : 207035SP
    source : Ebay seller: wind5858518 and he is located in CHINA
    DEFINITELY fake... the paint is totally easy to tell and month is 70
    ---->8-------->8----

  5. #158
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Boden, Sweden
    Posts
    12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 6000

    shaft serial: 6726932
    cone code : 280272CH
    source : Yonex store in Shanghai (only selling yonex), Oriental Shoppingcenter or something like that.
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----


    Thanks...

  6. #159
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    France
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hello everybody

    I just bought a nanospeed 9000X on ebay. I know that the seller has good reputation, but could you please check the code of the racquet, i want to be really sure of its authenticity.
    Thanks a lot.

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    racket model: Yonex Nano 9000X
    shaft serial: 6388731
    cone code : 060962TH
    source : Sumai03 on ebay.
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  7. #160
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    18
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default =(

    GunBlade008 You've been had. Each and every single one is a fake. Why waste your money when you already knew it was a fake?
    i didn't know they were fake... sigh... it just said those racquets for sale.. i wish i read about SP before i bought em... this is what i get for not thoroughly researching and noticing details... DO NOT BUY FROM ebay seller wind5858518

  8. #161
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    SF, Bay Area
    Posts
    318
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistergrand View Post
    Hello everybody

    I just bought a nanospeed 9000X on ebay. I know that the seller has good reputation, but could you please check the code of the racquet, i want to be really sure of its authenticity.
    Thanks a lot.

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    racket model: Yonex Nano 9000X
    shaft serial: 6388731
    cone code : 060962TH
    source : Sumai03 on ebay.
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    sumai03 sells authentic yonex rackets so its safe to say that you got the real thing. i myself have gotten 3 rackets from him and all of them are just great!!

  9. #162
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Viet nam
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hello everybody

    I just bought a mp24. please check the code of the racquet, i want to be really sure of its authenticity.
    Thanks a lot.

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex mp24
    shaft serial: 7308896
    cone code : 210543sp
    source : viet nam.
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  10. #163
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Richmond, BC
    Posts
    5,209
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dbdannydb View Post
    i didn't know they were fake... sigh... it just said those racquets for sale.. i wish i read about SP before i bought em... this is what i get for not thoroughly researching and noticing details... DO NOT BUY FROM ebay seller wind5858518
    Did you go file a claim?

  11. #164
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Richmond, BC
    Posts
    5,209
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anhdzungbv View Post
    Hello everybody

    I just bought a mp24. please check the code of the racquet, i want to be really sure of its authenticity.
    Thanks a lot.

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex mp24
    shaft serial: 7308896
    cone code : 210543sp
    source : viet nam.
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    Store name? Need specifics here.

  12. #165
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    SF, Bay Area
    Posts
    318
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    by just looking at the cone code, the date is 21st May 2004 but the shaft serial is 7xxxxxx! the serial number is too high for a racket with a date code from 3 years ago.

  13. #166
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    France
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jump17 View Post
    sumai03 sells authentic yonex rackets so its safe to say that you got the real thing. i myself have gotten 3 rackets from him and all of them are just great!!
    Ok jump17, Thanks a lot !!
    I've try the nano 9000 today, and it's amazing !!

  14. #167
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Dallas,TX. (From India)
    Posts
    980
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    For lower end rackets, the serial numbering starts different;
    Please dont mislead people!!! TY

    Quote Originally Posted by jump17 View Post
    by just looking at the cone code, the date is 21st May 2004 but the shaft serial is 7xxxxxx! the serial number is too high for a racket with a date code from 3 years ago.

  15. #168
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    New York, US
    Posts
    10,283
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jump17 View Post
    by just looking at the cone code, the date is 21st May 2004 but the shaft serial is 7xxxxxx! the serial number is too high for a racket with a date code from 3 years ago.
    I believe MP24 is made in TW, which some lower end yonex are made from. They have their own starting point for the shaft serial, which is not a secret.

  16. #169
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Richmond, BC
    Posts
    5,209
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Jump17 jumped the gun!!! Low-end rackets use a different serial than what we've seen for the the high-ends.

  17. Likes gundamzaku liked this post
  18. #170
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hey, can anyone check this for me?
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Ti-10 (old)
    shaft serial: 5585311
    cone code : 060657IP
    source : Friend's old racket
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    thanks

Page 10 of 985 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 60 110 510 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Post your Kason serial numbers here..
    By Smichz in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 81
    : 05-08-2013, 12:08 PM
  2. two yonex mp99 serial numbers (same serial?)
    By yoyomonkey in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 5
    : 02-13-2013, 08:17 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    : 04-01-2010, 01:56 AM
  4. please post working torrent and emule links in this post
    By raju300 in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 1
    : 06-27-2008, 07:38 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    : 06-01-2007, 06:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •