User Tag List

Page 11 of 1000 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 61 111 511 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 187 of 16985
  1. #171
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    49
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi, can you please check these

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Armortec 800 DE
    shaft serial: 6378735
    cone code : 310865TH
    source : Ebay: tum98
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Armortec 800 DE
    shaft serial: 6378675
    cone code : 310865TH
    source : Ebay: tum98
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    thanks


    thanks

  2. #172
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Matt Quote:
    Originally Posted by dbdannydb
    i didn't know they were fake... sigh... it just said those racquets for sale.. i wish i read about SP before i bought em... this is what i get for not thoroughly researching and noticing details... DO NOT BUY FROM ebay seller wind5858518

    Did you go file a claim?
    i don't know how lol- but well anyways, i've already taken off the covers, cut the extra string on the strung racquet, and used the overgrip that came with one of the racquets... the most i can do now is just give him a bad rating lols... but i've learned my lesson though-

    thanks for helping =) preciate it matt

  3. #173
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    62
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If you've been cheated (like me), help to warn others against the same sellers! We'll reduce their businesses by warning others and I reckon that's the best punishment for those sellers. If you would like to help, please post the identity of such sellers in the post below:

    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...017#post586017

    Power to the people! =P

  4. #174
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Richmond, BC
    Posts
    5,209
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dbdannydb View Post
    i don't know how lol- but well anyways, i've already taken off the covers, cut the extra string on the strung racquet, and used the overgrip that came with one of the racquets... the most i can do now is just give him a bad rating lols... but i've learned my lesson though-

    thanks for helping =) preciate it matt
    If you read on Ebay, the procedures are there how to claim. Just report him. If you also paid using PayPal, you can read the procedures there and report him as well.

    It would not matter if you took off the cover or not because the deal was not legit in the first place.
    Last edited by Matt; 05-31-2007 at 02:51 AM. Reason: missing word *not*

  5. #175
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    SF, Bay Area
    Posts
    318
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Jump17 jumped the gun!!! Low-end rackets use a different serial than what we've seen for the the high-ends.
    o jeez, totally forgot!! sorry about that

  6. #176
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    New York, US
    Posts
    10,283
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post

    It would not matter if you took off the cover or not because the deal was not legit in the first place.
    I agree. This deal is not a normal legit process, and the seller surly did not treat you as a fair business partner. Therefore, you are the victim, and have every right to claim the lost.

  7. #177
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    155
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Armortec 800 OFF
    shaft serial: 4965663
    cone code : 070643TH
    source : Friend (Thailand)
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    Please verify.

    Thanks

  8. #178
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 8000
    shaft serial: 6559199
    cone code : 260362CH
    source : Ebay, oz_toff.
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Too counterfeit.
    Got an email from oz_toff to upgrade feedback from neutral to good... even though he sold me a fake... haha. He got guts.

  9. #179
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi All,
    One thing I want to ask is how do you check the serial numbers of the racquets that we put up for checking? Do you have a list of 'genuine' numbers from Yonex or something? I understand the date codes are DDMMYXAA. Is there a source that you consult?
    Cheers

  10. #180
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Richmond, BC
    Posts
    5,209
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vin88 View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 8000
    shaft serial: 6559199
    cone code : 260362CH
    source : Ebay, oz_toff.
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----



    Got an email from oz_toff to upgrade feedback from neutral to good... even though he sold me a fake... haha. He got guts.
    Just say, you could downgrade it to negative if he presists.

  11. #181
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Richmond, BC
    Posts
    5,209
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vin88 View Post
    Hi All,
    One thing I want to ask is how do you check the serial numbers of the racquets that we put up for checking? Do you have a list of 'genuine' numbers from Yonex or something? I understand the date codes are DDMMYXAA. Is there a source that you consult?
    Cheers
    Leeshim does but he only checks rackets which are not purchased on Ebay.

    Another way to have your numbers checked is by contacting Yonex.

  12. #182
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Matt Quote:
    Originally Posted by dbdannydb
    i didn't know they were fake... sigh... it just said those racquets for sale.. i wish i read about SP before i bought em... this is what i get for not thoroughly researching and noticing details... DO NOT BUY FROM ebay seller wind5858518

    Did you go file a claim?
    okay so i opened up a dispute at paypal with him- he agrees to pay me back, but i mean i don't think he's gonna pay for the shipping back, which is a lot (b/c it's going back to china) so he said he will agree to any amount
    how much do these SP racquets go for?
    i paid ~$150 for the NS9000, NS8000, Armortec 900, & Ti-10
    How much do you guys think I should ask back? $50? is that too much?

  13. #183
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Dear all,

    just bought 3 yonex rackets on Ebay, but all from private resellers with less than 200 transactions and at decent prices (60-100EUR), so not underpriced. First two new, last one used "in 5 trainings" but looks more used than that.

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 9000 Type S
    shaft serial: 6402919
    cone code : 130962GR
    source : Ebay, mofa-klaus
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 5000
    shaft serial: 6508917
    cone code : 071162GR
    source : Ebay, grosserlaffi
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex MusclePower 99
    shaft serial: 5693496
    cone code : 290442SP
    source : Ebay, jk84cky
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    Could someone check the serials? I am particularly worried about the MP.

    Many thanks indeed,
    Otti

  14. #184
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    London & Penang
    Posts
    6,628
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Otti11 View Post
    Dear all,

    just bought 3 yonex rackets on Ebay, but all from private resellers with less than 200 transactions and at decent prices (60-100EUR), so not underpriced. First two new, last one used "in 5 trainings" but looks more used than that.

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 9000 Type S
    shaft serial: 6402919
    cone code : 130962GR
    source : Ebay, mofa-klaus
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 5000
    shaft serial: 6508917
    cone code : 071162GR
    source : Ebay, grosserlaffi
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex MusclePower 99
    shaft serial: 5693496
    cone code : 290442SP
    source : Ebay, jk84cky
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    Could someone check the serials? I am particularly worried about the MP.

    Many thanks indeed,
    Otti
    the nanos seem alright, but it would be better if you could take some pics for us to see, have a look at previous posts to see what angles of pics would be helpful.

    as for the mp99, it's definitely a fake.

  15. #185
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    china
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Fake??

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex nano speed 6000
    shaft serial: 5566148
    cone code : 020461SP
    source : Sport shop - Beijing - China
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex nano speed 1700
    shaft serial: 3748024
    cone code : 270319SP
    source : decathlon - France
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    Please help me to check.I have a doubt on the NS6000.
    Thanks.

    Tofhaz



  16. #186
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    asia pacific base on duties
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Please check rackets authencity-thanks

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 8000

    shaft serial: 6428773
    cone code : 260962CH
    source : www.mysports.com.cn
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----


    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Armortec 300

    shaft serial: 6582368
    cone code : 181265CH
    source : www.mysports.com.cn
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  17. #187
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Richmond, BC
    Posts
    5,209
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tofhaz
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex nano speed 1700
    shaft serial: 3748024
    cone code : 270319SP
    source : decathlon - France
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    It's counterfeit.

Page 11 of 1000 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Post your Kason serial numbers here..
    By Smichz in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 81
    : 05-08-2013, 12:08 PM
  2. two yonex mp99 serial numbers (same serial?)
    By yoyomonkey in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 5
    : 02-13-2013, 08:17 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    : 04-01-2010, 01:56 AM
  4. please post working torrent and emule links in this post
    By raju300 in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 1
    : 06-27-2008, 07:38 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    : 06-01-2007, 06:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •