User Tag List

Page 205 of 1017 FirstFirst ... 105 155 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 255 305 705 ... LastLast
Results 3,469 to 3,485 of 17288
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is my racket a fake one?

---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Armortec 800P

shaft serial: 6352500
    cone code : 064937SP
    source : My friend
    price : RM130

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nxskynet View Post
    Is my racket a fake one?

racket model: Yonex Armortec 800P
    shaft serial: 6352500
    cone code : 064937SP
    source : My friend
    price : RM130

From the serials, it's fake. It was apparently (according to the serial), made on the 6th day on the 49th month of 2003.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xt6666 View Post
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 9000 Type X
    shaft serial: 6277564
    cone code : 050762 US
    source : ebay seller "jasonretired" (private US ebay user)
    price : US$??? (starting bid 50 US$)

So, here are better pictures:

Is it a fake/clone and if YES, please tell my WHY and how it should look like for the original Yonex NS9000X...

http://img231.imageshack.us/my.php?image=001ka1.jpg

http://img237.imageshack.us/my.php?image=002ld4.jpg

http://img160.imageshack.us/my.php?image=003xn4.jpg

http://img176.imageshack.us/my.php?image=004yt9.jpg

http://img398.imageshack.us/my.php?image=005ci3.jpg

http://img178.imageshack.us/my.php?image=006yn6.jpg

http://img166.imageshack.us/my.php?image=007fl1.jpg

http://img353.imageshack.us/my.php?image=008eg2.jpg

http://img381.imageshack.us/my.php?image=009ul4.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hello there, well guess what it is a fake! from the pictures that you've been provided, if you look at the cone (made in japan bit) the yy logo is too seperated. and also at the join where the cone and the shaft meets, why has it got a big lump on it? oh and one more thing, the grip size stickers.. cmon look at it, the number looks about outrages..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you provide pictures of an real original yonex racket to see the difference?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can someone please check this for me as soona spossible
    racket model: Yonex nanospeed 9000 type s
    shaft serial: 6119421
    cone code : 240462CH
    source : some store in toronto, it was a gift.
    price : 200.00
    please tell me if authentic or fake

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by milkycarton View Post
    about the font comment, which isnt exactly true, check out http://www.badmintonrepublic.com/fake/Fake-English.htm
    but the color of the serial does look a little bit funny.. it might be the camera, try scratch it with ur nail, if paint comes off then u no its fake if it doesnt its another story. but becareful... you cant return it once u wreck it lol
    the serial numbers are definately engraved but the yonex label on the cone is a sticker, is it suposed to be like that?

i've checked the font with that of my mp77 and it does look a little different. does the serial numbers correlate to the appropariate date of manufacture?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by calvino View Post
    the serial numbers are definately engraved but the yonex label on the cone is a sticker, is it suposed to be like that?

i've checked the font with that of my mp77 and it does look a little different. does the serial numbers correlate to the appropariate date of manufacture?
    It's not suppose to be a sticker. the YONEX sign was suppose to be printed. The only holographic stick on your racquet (well, on a genuine one), is the oval shaped sticker on the opposite side of the cone code. the date seems believable, but the font is a dead giveaway, especially the number 2.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dealucis View Post
    Hi calvino, try buying your racquet from Wingeesports.com . I plan to buy a NS9000S there soon, and together with stringing and shipping, it'll all cost me only A$192. As for the fake, sorry to hear about that, but from looking at your posts, you seem to be desperate for an expensive racquet. I think you should have a feel with the racquets first before rushing into buying one, because expensive doesn't necessarily mean it's suitable for you. Just my two cents though. Also, try and file a paypal dispute and see if he'll refund you. Good luck!
    cheers mate. hopefully i do get a refund. i have aready bought another one from ebay... type s 2nd hand and he has guarenteed its authenticity. i am optimistic.
    the reason i'm so desperate to buy a high nd racket is because i've had to play with a very heavy mp77 for about 5 years or so and i need something a abit quicker to generate speed offensively and defensively. will check on wingeepsports but looking to contact a hong kong local deistrbutor to get some into oz.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by calvino View Post
    cheers mate. hopefully i do get a refund. i have aready bought another one from ebay... type s 2nd hand and he has guarenteed its authenticity. i am optimistic.
    the reason i'm so desperate to buy a high nd racket is because i've had to play with a very heavy mp77 for about 5 years or so and i need something a abit quicker to generate speed offensively and defensively. will check on wingeepsports but looking to contact a hong kong local deistrbutor to get some into oz.
    a high end racquet doesn't necessarily mean it's lighter. If i'm not wrong, the mp77 has a heavy head, which made it heavy when you're holding it at the handle (if you get what i mean). It's similar to the armortec 900P, which has a heavy head as well. You could try the nanospeed 9000S, a high end racquet which has quite a balanced weight. But just a tip - always try a racquet before buying it, make sure you get the feel of it first.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a high end racquet doesn't necessarily mean it's lighter. If i'm not wrong, the mp77 has a heavy head, which made it heavy when you're holding it at the handle (if you get what i mean). It's similar to the armortec 900P, which has a heavy head as well. You could try the nanospeed 9000S, a high end racquet which has quite a balanced weight. But just a tip - always try a racquet before buying it, make sure you get the feel of it first.
    thanks for your advice but i understand that a high end racket is not neccessarily light. i've come to the conclusion that i need a head light racket for my defensive play and after extensive research into the the more recent rackets that have come out in recent times ns9000 x or s and at 900 t would be more lile what i am looking for. unfortunately, in adeelaide i'm not in a position to try these rackets as our options are limited. i've hit with only the arc 7 which i don't particularly rate and swung the ns8000 which i quite like. that's not much to base a decision on but it can't be any worse for my game than the mp77 as it restricts my games. would love to be able to try all these rackets before i buy though..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

actually, looking for an at 900t as well. got the heads up by a kind man here to contact someone from hong kong who is supposed to be a local yonex distributor and for a pretty good price. hope that its all genuine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm, if i bought my racquets from mybadmintonstore and badmintonalley, does that mean it is 100% genuine or do i still have to be careful?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 9000X
    shaft serial: 6127199
    cone code : 270462IP
    source : somewhere unknown in HK
    price : $1280HK

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi calvino, try buying your racquet from Wingeesports.com . I plan to buy a NS9000S there soon, and together with stringing and shipping, it'll all cost me only A$192. As for the fake, sorry to hear about that, but from looking at your posts, you seem to be desperate for an expensive racquet. I think you should have a feel with the racquets first before rushing into buying one, because expensive doesn't necessarily mean it's suitable for you. Just my two cents though. Also, try and file a paypal dispute and see if he'll refund you. Good luck!
    geez its pretty cheap there. thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mfury View Post
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 9000S
    shaft serial: 7313159
    cone code : 111273US
    source : Badminton Alley, Sunnyvale, California
    price : US$230ish?
    I have checked in the information of your Yonex Nanospeed 9000S shaft Serial:7313159; Cone Date Code:111273US (date=11 Dec 2007) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

However you still need to inspect the other physical features of the racket carefully and compare the specifications to ascertain its total legitimacy or authenticity yourself.
    Last edited by leehsim; 05-03-2008 at 09:50 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dukke88 View Post
    racket model: Yonex Nano Speed 8000
    shaft serial: 5505790
    cone code : 190452SP
    source : BC member - "ryim"
    price : around 140
    I have checked in the information of your Yonex Nanospeed 8000 shaft Serial:5505790; Cone Date Code:190452SP (date=19 Apr 2005) to my information list of Yonex rackets made in Japan, its serial no. and date code are legitimate.

However you still need to inspect the other physical features of the racket carefully and compare the specifications to ascertain its total legitimacy or authenticity yourself.
    Last edited by leehsim; 05-03-2008 at 09:50 PM.