User Tag List

Page 545 of 1009 FirstFirst ... 45 445 495 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 595 645 ... LastLast
Results 9,249 to 9,265 of 17152
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silentheart View Post
    Your racquet is fine. Just need a restring job.
    LOL silentheart

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post
    LOL silentheart
    Dear LD Rule,

Just like your girl friend. She is fine, just need a new diamond ring...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi everyone,

Just joined in so please excuse me if it has been addressed already. I thought while posting the serials for checking is a fine idea, however, what if it falls into the wrong hands, like imitations copying the serials also so that it checks out fine when called in for Yonex's verification?

Estoril

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your racquet is fine. Just need a restring job.
    well i know that it needs to be restringed

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear LD Rule,

Just like your girl friend. She is fine, just need a new diamond ring...
    hehe your funny

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope you are really miss typing the ser# and date code for the ARC-Z. Otherwise, you are accusing BBE selling fake Yonex...
    I hope this user has made a mistake BBE shop is probaly in the top 5 most ordered from website (along with mybadmimtonstore and shuttlehouse etc) of BC users and this would mean that they would be selling fakes to more than just this user

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hehe your funny
    It bring out the sparks in her eyes... Or may bring out the tear of joy...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems nobody bothers that this well-intentioned thread could be festered with copycats. All the legit serials are just the right meal ticket for the imitators to fall prey on...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Estoril View Post
    It seems nobody bothers that this well-intentioned thread could be festered with copycats. All the legit serials are just the right meal ticket for the imitators to fall prey on...
    people care however common sence is what should provail
    here's what I do when I buy a racket
    1. Make sure I know the store I am going to buy something from is legit
    2. Look at the price if it looks too good to be true then it probaly is
    3. Look at the serials on the racket make sure that they look ok and legit check the paint and if you buy online search BC to make sure they are legit

Some things you never do
    Buy from eBay, sellers that are selling below market prices, or newsystore etc

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

also pay via credit card or paypal because if it's fake you can claim money back within a certain period of time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

people care however common sence is what should provail
    here's what I do when I buy a racket
    1. Make sure I know the store I am going to buy something from is legit
    2. Look at the price if it looks too good to be true then it probaly is
    3. Look at the serials on the racket make sure that they look ok and legit check the paint and if you buy online search BC to make sure they are legit

Some things you never do
    Buy from eBay, sellers that are selling below market prices, or newsystore etc
    Noted sir, however, if the fakes gets mixed into the legits and it went to regular stores who are clueless?

If it gets mixed with the real ones, they should probably sell the same amount as the real ones, correct? So, how to tell, even legit ones have minuscule imperfections too, right?

What to do now, post the serial numbers here but then it checks out! That's what scares me!

Cheers,
    Estoril

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi everyone,

Just joined in so please excuse me if it has been addressed already. I thought while posting the serials for checking is a fine idea, however, what if it falls into the wrong hands, like imitations copying the serials also so that it checks out fine when called in for Yonex's verification?

Estoril
    Here is one way to safe guard yourself. Purchase your racket from a Yonex Authorized Dealer. This way, there is no worry about the numbers checking out.
    Last edited by Matt; 11-23-2009 at 03:25 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Noted sir, however, if the fakes gets mixed into the legits and it went to regular stores who are clueless?

If it gets mixed with the real ones, they should probably sell the same amount as the real ones, correct? So, how to tell, even legit ones have minuscule imperfections too, right?

What to do now, post the serial numbers here but then it checks out! That's what scares me!

Cheers,
    Estoril
    I don't know how they would get mixed into the legits authorized dealers are only able to buy from yonex direct
    Yeah they probaly do have very slight imperfections but you can tell the difference as the real yonex ones usually would not pass QC and therefore get destroyed
    They could probaly copy the serials but people who buy these rackets get them without prior viewing usually through eBay and therefore they do not see the serials and therefore they can just make it up
    Additional information some people who buy these fakes don't have the means to check if they are fake because they are not clever enough to use BCDF

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Additional information some people who buy these fakes don't have the means to check if they are fake because they are not clever enough to use BCDF
    Lol! I wouldn't say just it that way. This is more of a general problem because there are lots of products besides badminton which is counterfeit. A lot of people fall victim because they so not suspect it is counterfeit and believe they can get a good deal.

Lets say, just DVDs, a lot of people fall fall those easily and lots of counterfeits is on eBay or some cheap shops.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Lol! I wouldn't say just it that way. This is more of a general problem because there are lots of products besides badminton which is counterfeit. A lot of people fall victim because they so not suspect it is counterfeit and believe they can get a good deal.

Lets say, just DVDs, a lot of people fall fall those easily and lots of counterfeits is on eBay or some cheap shops.
    if you buy a DVD that is fake you don't lose the same amount of money as youveould buying a high end badminton racket even though your right matt in saying it is the same problems being faced by that industry

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Matt,

Please allow me a minute. Sometimes, we frequent shops that are dear to us and they can be the smaller-type kind of shop, yes they sell authorized Yonex products, but probably they are only fed a few rackets of each kind by legitimate agents from Distributors or Resellers of Yonex. However, the store/shop owners never ever engaged directly with Yonex, thus, how could they ever know if sometimes fakes crept into their inventories?

As a regular and long time consumer we might felt embarassed (it's our money so we must dare ask, I get that...) to ask those combative questions. You know what I mean, it's almost a bond was already created as a long time client and all of a sudden, we pop the legitimacy question? The owner would then like: What you don't know me through the years?

Of course, these stores/shops never imagined nor willingly wanted to peddle fakes that will eventually lead back to them.

I do understand perfectly well that this thread meant all the good in this badminton world of ours. It's just that the question keeps coming back: are we doing the right thing more? If yes, then obviously we are in the right direction, hence I would also post my serials. However, if it feeds to the wrong masses...

Thanks,
    Esoril

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

racket model: Yonex Arc Saber 7
    shaft serial: 7808779
    cone code : 160784TH
    source : A sports shop behind MBK, Bangkok
    price : 4050 Baht (inclusive of BG85 and Kimony grip)

Help pls.... Thanks