User Tag List

Page 679 of 1012 FirstFirst ... 179 579 629 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 729 779 ... LastLast
Results 11,527 to 11,543 of 17199
  1. #11527
    Moderator drifit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Selangor, Malaysia
    Posts
    6,428
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by desmondleongtk View Post
    sorry wrong person.

    thanks drifit so much.

    Unless i remove the hologram sticker then i can see the code. is there any other way to verify from the racket?
    no other way unless some close up photos.
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...-stickers-come

  2. #11528
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi,

    Friend ask to help. He did not indicated the price as yet to purchase.

    He hope that verify first then only discuss the price. I guess may be around RM400.

    Thank you.

    another_tat

  3. #11529
    Moderator drifit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Selangor, Malaysia
    Posts
    6,428
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by another_tat View Post
    Hi,

    Friend ask to help. He did not indicated the price as yet to purchase.

    He hope that verify first then only discuss the price. I guess may be around RM400.

    Thank you.

    another_tat
    hi lazy,
    did you read in full on the thread title?
    please read post #1 at page 1. is just on 2nd sentence.

  4. #11530
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Armortec 700
    shaft serial: 8259678
    cone code : 030299SP
    source : Bestech Sports Enterprise,
    YMCA Building, Penang
    price : RM570 (racket only)
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    Please help to verify, thanks!

  5. #11531
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    17
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 9900
    shaft serial: 7602887
    cone code : 290403CH
    source : sports equiptment etc, burnaby
    price : 100$
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  6. #11532
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    TW, SG, HK
    Posts
    7,314
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Your racket is counterfeit
    Quote Originally Posted by orionoreo View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 9900
    shaft serial: 7602887
    cone code : 290403CH
    source : sports equiptment etc, burnaby
    price : 100$
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  7. #11533
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    TW, SG, HK
    Posts
    7,314
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khiawyen View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Armortec 700
    shaft serial: 8259678
    cone code : 030299SP
    source : Bestech Sports Enterprise,
    YMCA Building, Penang
    price : RM570 (racket only)
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    Please help to verify, thanks!
    Your racket is legit

  8. #11534
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    17
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post
    Your racket is counterfeit
    ok ty =(

    /filler

  9. #11535
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    TW, SG, HK
    Posts
    7,314
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    sorry, I haven't been verifying in a while, been quite busy, I will verify all outstanding rackets later, (by 7pm Singapore time.)
    Thank you for your patience

  10. #11536
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Brunei
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi drifit,

    how to upload photo to let you see? Which part you would like to see? What is the size of photo i can upload in total?

    thanks for help again

  11. #11537
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Richmond, Canada
    Posts
    26
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Could you please help identify the authenticity of the following 2 rackets? Many thanks in advanced

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Arcsaber Z-slash
    shaft serial: 8901324
    cone code : 191192TW
    source : friend
    price : C$180
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Arcsaber 8DX
    shaft serial: 9122189
    cone code : 180202TW
    source : friend
    price : C$180
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

  12. #11538
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    puchong, malaysia
    Posts
    552
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 9900
    shaft serial: 8521507

    cone code : 200592 JP
    source : bcer Gorden
    price : MYR650


  13. #11539
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    TW, SG, HK
    Posts
    7,314
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by concretemad View Post
    racket model: Yonex Nanospeed 9900
    shaft serial: 8521507

    cone code : 200592 JP
    source : bcer Gorden
    price : MYR650

    Your racket is Legit

  14. #11540
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    TW, SG, HK
    Posts
    7,314
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bonchu View Post
    Could you please help identify the authenticity of the following 2 rackets? Many thanks in advanced

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Arcsaber Z-slash
    shaft serial: 8901324
    cone code : 191192TW
    source : friend
    price : C$180
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Arcsaber 8DX
    shaft serial: 9122189
    cone code : 180202TW
    source : friend
    price : C$180
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    Your rackets is legit

  15. #11541
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    TW, SG, HK
    Posts
    7,314
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wongccw View Post
    hi guys can u help me have a look these 4 rackets plx?

    racket model:
    Yonex
    CARBONEX 35 SP
    shaft serial: 8669305
    cone code : 300792SP
    source : fourm seller
    price :
    60

    racket model: Yonex CARBONEX 35 SP
    shaft serial: 8669387
    cone code : 300792SP
    source : fourm seller
    price :
    60

    racket model: Yonex CARBONEX 21 SP
    shaft serial: 7193276
    cone code : 111074SP
    source : fourm seller
    price :
    50

    racket model: Yonex CARBONEX 21 SP
    shaft serial: 7193297
    cone code : 111074SP
    source : fourm seller
    price :
    50
    Your rackets are legit

  16. #11542
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    TW, SG, HK
    Posts
    7,314
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by another_tat View Post
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Ti-10

    shaft serial: 7042085
    cone code : 250778SP
    source : Second Hand
    price : RM 350
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----

    Thank you for verify....
    Your racket is legit

  17. #11543
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    TW, SG, HK
    Posts
    7,314
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Your racket is Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by wyemarn View Post
    I just got these 2nd hand rackets so please help me to verify.

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex Armortec 900 Power

    shaft serial: 6846483
    cone code : 240472JP
    source : JP Auction site
    price : JPY 9,500 (USD 110)
    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----


    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----
    racket model: Yonex ArcSaber 10

    shaft serial: 8012510
    cone code : 221083JP
    source : JP Auction site
    price : JPY 10,000 (USD 120)

    ---->8---- cut here (include this line) ---->8----


    Thank you in advance!

Similar Threads

  1. Post your Kason serial numbers here..
    By Smichz in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 81
    : 05-08-2013, 12:08 PM
  2. two yonex mp99 serial numbers (same serial?)
    By yoyomonkey in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 5
    : 02-13-2013, 08:17 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    : 04-01-2010, 01:56 AM
  4. please post working torrent and emule links in this post
    By raju300 in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 1
    : 06-27-2008, 07:38 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    : 06-01-2007, 06:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •